Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TESLA pattend 390721 BUILDERS THRED

Started by innovation_station, August 09, 2008, 11:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

@"System Of Electrical Distribution",
He's not talking about going down a wire. The bucking operation creates huge 'potential' spikes. We like to call RE. That is how the patents are connected in the background and not lines on paper.

--giantkiller.

the badger

In patent 381970, it reads

" Besides the currents generated in the secondary coils by dynamo-magnetic induction other currents will be set up in the same coils in consequence of any variations in the intensity of the poles on ring A (the core). This should be avoided by maintaining the intensity of the poles constant, to accomplish which care should be taken in designing and proportioning the generator and in distributing the coils in the ring A and balancing their effect. When this is done, the currents are produced by dynamo-magnetic induction only, the same result being obtained as though the the poles were shifted by a commutator with an infinite number of segments. "

Now what are these other currents that should be avoided?
What happens if you don't maintain the intensity? Is it dangerous?
I think I read somewhere SM mentioning AC plus hash. Is this the hash?

giantkiller

Quote from: the badger on August 24, 2008, 10:15:20 PM
In patent 381970, it reads

" Besides the currents generated in the secondary coils by dynamo-magnetic induction other currents will be set up in the same coils in consequence of any variations in the intensity of the poles on ring A (the core). This should be avoided by maintaining the intensity of the poles constant, to accomplish which care should be taken in designing and proportioning the generator and in distributing the coils in the ring A and balancing their effect. When this is done, the currents are produced by dynamo-magnetic induction only, the same result being obtained as though the the poles were shifted by a commutator with an infinite number of segments. "

Now what are these other currents that should be avoided?
What happens if you don't maintain the intensity? Is it dangerous?
I think I read somewhere SM mentioning AC plus hash. Is this the hash?

You got it, bud!
The idea is to maintain a perfectly even magnetic field so that at the rotational speed with the concentric fields the flux crosses the inductor at a calculated distribution. Smooth potential. Spurious fluxations represent a change in speed i.e spikes. This higher energy can affect the process. This also can create dead zones in your output. We want one type of continous controlled vector alignment. Think Hubbard coil, Hamel, Searl.
My 390721x3layer is a radius of 4 inches. Thank God for that. The more mass with equal level rise in energy would have been shear catastophy at the human level. I want to do what Tesla did and not experience getting blown off my feet or RE bullets flying through my space.

Check the Chris Angel video where he shorts the T-coil to ground through a chain mail suite. They show the T-coil on the generator chasis. They used 1/2 inch copper tubing for the pancake primary with a wind diameter of 4 feet. At that potential and field density his ankles were conductors. In other words, the insulator in the chain mail suite diminished in diameter to 4 inches. The magnetic field saw the chain mail and human flesh as one conductor. And being at a distance of 5-6 inches (ankle height) just above ground puts the conduction path in phase. He broke his foot from the kinetic hit. Similar to the shock at the end of one wire. Idiot. Thats like wrapping yourself in aluminum foil thinking you can play with the marshmallows in the campfire.

--giantkiller. Think about it.

Urban

Hello you wonderful friends of Free Energy
Now it seems its on its way
Here is the new fuel cell that converts to electricity without any moving parts - no machinery free electricity
http://www.genepax.co.jp/en/mechanism/system.html

Genepax is the name of a small electric car that runs with these new cells.Amazing if this works

redstone64

Hello,

it's clear that a rotating magnetic field with a lot of speed, will cause some kind of gravitomagnetic effect and energy generation. Since 2 years I follow people who are trying to replicate that SM thing.

It is clear for that:

1. Rotational magnetic field with very high speed of electrons causes this effect.
2. A lot of high voltage is need for the first start of this device, I don't think 12v is enough, 100v or much.
3. At least three magnetic pulse, i mean vertical magnetic coils.
4. For the output, there should be a very high quality regulator which will collect some energy for back feeding.

Unfortunately, so many people replicated this device, have tested it with a very low input voltage on coils, it is better to use very high voltages around 100v and 200v to test it, than a reasonable kick can be seen.

One of overunity threads, I have seen an old TV schematic, which has a toroidal shape, TPU like unit at the center, But I can't find it again. If some body has can you send it?

A small note: Tesla used lamps during their tests. We are still using transistors, MOSFETs? Those devices are slow comparing to lamps. I think Lindsay had a good reason why she tells this thing.