Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual Motion Wheel Design (Quite Simple)

Started by Alexioco, March 22, 2008, 10:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

my bad, it was really late last night and I missed the boat.

good luck with your invention.

peace

Alexioco

Quote from: Dgraphic911 on March 24, 2008, 04:03:38 PM
Sorry,

I may have misunderstood, if i can make one more small suggestion.

IMO its not just about getting more weights on one side. Their is only one way to do this. You must find a way for the weight to have more motive force on the wheel. Not just form 12 down to six. If you have the weight have force for more than 50% of the wheel then you will be much closer to the wheel always turning. Overweight is not necessarily the answer.

Stop trying to get the weight to go back up. Fucus on it exerting more energy. I don't mean just swinging past 6 oclock. I mean actually pushing past 6 oclock, relative to starting at 12. But it can start anywhere.

I am sorry if you misunderstood my admiration for your trying. keep up the good work. Your sharing helps others and is always appreciated by some.

Well, I had an idea then, what if I removed weight F, so when the wheel turns, weight E can fall and hit the peg that weight F would of rested on, meaning, i would have to find a way of keeping one of the pegs in place alowing weight E to pass it, not a problem though...

Somthing tells me, without weight F it wont work...
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Alexioco

Take a look at this;

To achieve "Perpetual Motion" we need a wheel that has a section where there is no weight at all times...

The white area of the wheel is where there is no weight
The grey area of the wheel is where there is weight
The black balls are weights
The White balls are where the weights would normally be

The below wheel turns (Clockwise)

If this can be achieved, then indeed we do have "Perpetual Motion"

Now, my wheel does in effect do part of this, weight E (according to the wheel below) does not exist on my wheel as it swings right past it, but unfortunately, it rests on weight F (according to the wheel below)

Now, this does not say that my wheel won?t work, but, it is against my wheel...

So in effect, weight D on my wheel is constantly swapping from weight D to F (according to the below wheel)

Ok, so I have eliminated weight E (according to the below wheel), the remaining question is this; how do I eliminate weight F (according to the wheel below)?

Even though weight E (according to the below wheel) has been removed, its at the cost of weight F (according to the below wheel) which is also the weight that has to be removed...

So I reckon that soon as the weight swings to its next position, something must happen to it, but what? I?m sure there is an answer somewhere, this wheel is like inches from perpetual motion (If it does not work already) I mean, to eliminate the bottom weight will cause the wheel to turn, but how effective will it be? I'm going to try and crack this final move, if anyone can think of something that happens to the weight once it has swung to its position, I would really appreciate your help :)
Thank you

Dgraphic911

very nice, but not sure which way it turns. I'll assume clockwise.

Yes you are correct if you can get your weights of your wheel it will be great. But i am confused on why you chose the white area where you did. In a perfectly weighted wheel like yours you would have to assume that the weights motion creates force starting at 12 oclock and ends imparting force at 6 oclock. Why you would want to take a weight of while it is still imparting force i am confused about.

if you want to take the weight of the wheel. IMO it would be best to do it just before it has to begin its new power stroke.

I hope i don't sound like the rest of the advice givers and trying to dictate what you do. I believe you should stay on the path that you are on. It will definately lead to some discovery on your part and that is always good. 

i tend to reverse engineer instead of invent or ty to discover.  By statrting with the working wheel (imagining one, not real) i think what it must have to do.

Keep up the good work.

Alexioco

Yes, that is very true, you could take the weight from just before the power stroke but, by having no weight in the white area on the circle, the wheel has to move clockwise (I have tested this) My wheel like i said has only eliminated weight E, weight F must also go, then we can think about the weights just before the stroke...

If you get a wheel, and set weights on it like this below wheel, then it will turn which ever way you push it, but by adding the extra weight D on the above wheel, then it will turn clockwise, that is why I have set the weights like this, then by removing weight E and F we have Perpetual Motion.