Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

AETHER VORTEX TPU

Started by FatBird, March 25, 2008, 07:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

exnihiloest

Quote from: FatBird on March 27, 2008, 06:41:09 PM
Here is another post from this URL saying they had success.  Notice the concern with the MIBs at the end. 

http://dallastexas.net/PinkyAndTheBrain/archive/00000195.htm

================================================

the HV power takes, at most, 5 watts then we got about 10X over unity.

His claim is irrelevant.
Charge a capacitor at 10 v through a 1 Mohm resistance, you need a maximum power P=U?/R = 10*10/1000000=0,0001 W = 1 mW.
Now discharge the capacitor through 1 ohm resistance. This gives P=U?/R=10*10/1=100 W.
Woooh !!! I got over unity, I got a cop of 100000  :-))))

The guys is confusing power and energy!

Energy is power times time. As he didn't measure time his conclusions are erroneous.

FatBird

Great Photo Setup Vince.  I will post your photo here if it is okay with you.

Really brilliant use of that TV chassis to get 30 KV Pulsing DC.  By the way, I noticed that on that thread, Cliff said that sometimes it took a couple of hours for the Vortex to start up.  So you might want to try giving it more time.

They also mention in that thread that the Output Coil MUST have a Resistive Load attached for it to work.  A 120V, 40 W Light Bulb should be okay.

Thanks.

FatBird

Thank you for that idea Austin.

FatBird

Here is a very interesting Aether TPU post:

http://dallastexas.net/PinkyAndTheBrain/archive/00000237.htm

========================================================

Got to chat a few minutes with Cliff and he ask me to pass this on to you all.

1. He will be back home and on the net again tonight about 6 to 6:30.  He hopes Dan Y has the chat thingy running ok.

2. Suggested dry ice fumes blown into space between alu plates to perhaps see the vortex.

A few more gems from Cliff

1. He did remove the wire from the plates and then hooked back up and the device started up again. It certainly backs up the notion that the aether has momentum

2. The electricity is the same as we are familiar with. He thot at first he had DC but some of his friends seemed to think it is AC out of the device.  Do there is some testing to be done here. I only tested for DC last night.

3. Basic experiment was 10 inch plexiglass tube with alu plates fitted into each end. Output from a neon sign transformer into a couple of rectifiers which would result in pulsed DC fed the two alu plates. Polarity is important. If the polarity is opposite then the vortex point will be down instead of the wide end and the coil at the bottom won't pick up the magnetic vortex. The Coil was inside at bottom and where Cliff thot the ballbearing would roll. He removed turns to get the voltage he wanted.

4. I neglected to ask if the coil was torroidal. We need to make sure we are clear with Cliff as he fully admits he is not an electronics expert.  Also, torroid and vortexes have a lot of meanings to different people.

5. Yes, Cliff smoked the first unit. Connected the output into the ground and a bolt of plasma formed to cause a meltdown.

6. Don't worry Norm. We WILL share all! Assuming this device proves out we will be glad for the team effort. Synergism will get us there faster.

7. Please everyone, Tonight lets keep the excursions to other topics out.  Ask Cliff pointed questions you have about the device. Specificity please!

Onward and upward,
Dan A. Davidson

FatBird

I agree that a PC CRT monitor circuit board can be used for its high voltage.  You just need to attach a wire to that HV rubber suction cup fastened to the CRT.  It is about 20 KV pulsing DC.