Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

AETHER VORTEX TPU

Started by FatBird, March 25, 2008, 07:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

FATBIRD very exciting  I saw this on another thread NOMEN LUNI i think anyway Its about SWEET and gives step by step instructions also TESLA one wire EXP ETC ETC great site also http://www.hyiq.org/Library/15-05-05.html  Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

FatBird

Good points.

Thanks Ramset

FatBird

Here is another post from this URL saying they had success.  Notice the concern with the MIBs at the end. 

http://dallastexas.net/PinkyAndTheBrain/archive/00000195.htm

================================================

the HV power takes, at most, 5 watts then we got about 10X over unity.

To me it looks like it is working. So it appears to follow the load as Cliff said. I sent in a diagram to everyone a couple of days ago and that is what I used. If anyone is interested they can look at the diagram I sent. I also just downloaded an updated gif with most all the parameters.

That is about all.

So please, everyone keep your word to God and Cliff and Jerry so Cliff can get his new unit working and he gives us the go ahead to release the information. Remember, don't get greedy or we could all end up very dead.  Just follow the rules Jerry Decker set up and we will get this out and the world will be a better place for everyone.

God Bless Us Everyone!

aether22

I recall reading about an experiment that was submitted to a school science fare.

It involved 2 Al disks with HV applied and a steel ball rolled inside, this sure sounds like it's based on it.

I am not sure if you are right about vortex direction, I think you are hopefully mistaken but if not that may explain some of my failures at creating aether vortexes in the past.

I would note that aether moves at right angles to electric fields when it can and along magnetic field lines.
And as I guess everyone knows can be made to move with moving electric and magnetic fields.

What you may not know is that if you move it through things that disrupt the flow you create orgone. (orgonite, glass beads, pressed iron powder, though a guy did get himself struck by lightening with the latter)

I'd also note that not all electricity is the same even if the volts and amps are, some come with an aetheric component such as from various open magnetic circuit generator designs, but to get it to flow you must present an almost short circuit. (or reduce the electrical component without reducing the aetheric)

One last thing, if you have two aether streams move at right angles they (possibly depending on relative direction of flow) will amplify, in fact of you pass an aetheric current through coils they will generate aether flow at right angles, especially torus coils, pancake coils and conical coils. (a time varying aether flow might have a far greater inducing effect)
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes