Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Walter Russell

Started by buzneg, March 31, 2008, 04:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esaruoho

Quote from: ramset on March 31, 2008, 10:05:39 PM
GENTLEMEN please embelish  this is very cool  Chet

there was a lot of  communication between  regular scientists  and walter russell, about his two-way view of the universe and how it functions. most of it was during 1920s 1930s in the new york times   where scientists would critique him, believing that he is just a crank, and him proving the lot of them wrong by the soundness of his thinking (balanced full idea). it'd be nice to have access to these old articles.. one day..
hmm. anyway, there area LOT of scientific diagrams that Russell drew  that completely overwrite  our current understanding of what gravity, magnetism, electricity  and energy really are.  this stuff is truly important for understanding what overunity/keelynet/etc people are after.

more people should study this, but a lot of people are deterred  because Russell's view is a holistic view that also requires being able to read something with mentions of mind, consciousness, god,   etc.. and a lot of people just zone out  immediately when they realize that  his viewpoint was of mind+matter, not just MATTER ONLY.

and, this is not my own realization, but something coming from a person that i trust  wholeheartedly:
Walter Russell can be used to explain:
Ed Leedskalnin
Thomas Henry Moray
Nikola Tesla
Viktor Schauberger
Wilhelm Reich
Karl Schappeller
John Keely
Nathan Stubblefield.

pretty important stuff to be thought about.

heres some more diagrams:
http://www.philosophy.org/index.php?option=com_zoom&Itemid=77&catid=3

sparks

Nasa is coming to grips with an unexplained force causing deacceleration of the Voyager spacecraft (or were)  Something is slowing them down which seems to be heading towards the Sun.  This could be Russel's  sunlight on the way back home.  Antiradiation force.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

esaruoho

there is a book, that was recently sold on ebay, from 1930s, with walter russell's autograph, called  the russell genero-radiative concept..

The Russell two-way universe  is a universe of  generation, and radiation,

compression - expansion

red (heat) intensifies as gravity multiplies  (compression, winding of the cosmic clock spring)
blue (cold) intensifies as gravity divides  (expansion, unwinding of the cosmic clock spring)

http://flickr.com/photos/79138147@N00/2390854762/sizes/o/   :o
life is a charge, death is a discharge - but all those are motion,  im not sure if im qualified to say  motion in the wave or the wave motion  for sure, but

we get to this again, the winding and the unwinding.

and then there's this last attachment, for better understanding of the nature of electricity

the only thing i can say is: there's something here, i don't have it, thus its not mine to give as pure understanding -- but off and on there's something that coalesces/recalls in my mind, something which is still pretty amorphous with details..  ::)
but now its like, since you lot are here talking, might as well see if i cant rummage some more sense into it, its not mine to give, and i should instead of writing this, be finishing up "atomic suicide" "secret of light" "the universal one" "the russell genero-radiative concept" and russell's other work, but for some reason, since its an extremely rewarding nut to crack and get into completely,  i tarry  elsewhere.

in the meantime, here's 196 scientific diagrams of russell:
http://flickr.com/photos/79138147@N00

Shanti

Dear Esaruoho,

I like very much what you're doing. And thank you very much for your continuous efforts in helping other people getting in contact with the Russell cosmogony.
But what I thought is a pity, that of all the scans of pictures you made available, you made no scan of the FE-Devices Mr Russell made and described. I think, as this forum here is about this topic, it would really be a benefit to have also these scans...

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all,

Yeah, Cosmic Law is cool!

As energy loses velocity it spirals down to be come matter.

As matter gains velocity it spirals up to become energy.

If you were in a ship traveling at the speed of light you would literally become energy, losing mass instead of mass increasing to infinity as the Law of Relativity states.  Einstein was wrong!

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!