Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Walter Russell

Started by buzneg, March 31, 2008, 04:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzneg

wow I just got what he's about. I've seen his periodic table, and some info about him on here before, but I didn't get it. Now I get it, after seeing this.

maybe I don't understand, or just don't totally agree with all the wording in that diagram, but it matches with my theory I posted a while ago. That heavy positivly charge things like protons go inward, and light high momentum and so negatively charged things go outward. And he even says everything is made of the same "stuff". His economic's is good, I don't argree with everything but "credit and dept" paragraph seen here: http://www.walter-russell.org/en/Wirtschaft.php is dead on. His philosophy is good I can tell that he's all about the "wave" "you give and then you get" equallibrium, but it's not that simple, making his philosophy seem a bit cratpotish. I know the sayings, "what goes around comes around" and "you only get what you give" but those are overlly simplified. Yeah it's like that in many cases, but not all, and I think it's because he doesn't account for waves within waves.

where I found that diagram, and there's others
http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg24297.html

buzneg

I just read the top, "all direction is curved - all motion is spiral". Exactly, everything in the univers is vortexual. All lines of force is vortexual. Nothing ever travels in a perfectly striaght line because, it's always effected by it's surroundings. Like a rock traveling through space, it is never in perfect balance of gravitational forces on either side, it's either orbiting on galexy, or ther other. Lines of force on a magnet is vortexual.

sparks

When you realize that you are going in at least 3 directions at once the Universe begins to appear as inertial fields upon inertial fields.  The more potential energy invested in the field the stronger it is.  You never move any faster you just invest your potential energy into an inertial field of choice.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

ramset

GENTLEMEN please embelish  this is very cool  Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma