Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Marks ring of power ..again

Started by Mannix, August 15, 2005, 08:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freedomfuel

I propose that we should consider all forces to be just one force - magnetism and all magnetisms are energy vortices.  Rather than study gyroscope physics maybe we should study vortex physics and in particular try to understand forces between adjacent vortices to explain action at a distance.

Mica's hypothesis that magnetism is really gyroscopic particles may be true but I cannot understand how magnetic force lines cutting a current loop at 90 degrees to produce a force perpendicular to the direction of both can be explained by this magnetic gyroscope idea.

Also I am not sure what is meant by the 'spin component' and gradient of magnets

Elvis Oswald

Amen to Bushwacker - with the qualification that 'Maxwell's Equations" are not really Maxwell's at all... just a 'reader's digest' version of the original 20 equations explained in a lower form of math.

In response to Mica - consider the theory of Ed Leedskalnin (Stone Gate aka Coral Castle).  He said that there existed tiny monopoles that were so small that they passed through everything.
These monopoles (he called them 'individual magnets') run against each other in a clockwise motion through a magnet as they race to exit  from their own pole (N or S) and to return to the opposite pole.  Or, in the case of two magnets attracting... the monopoles run to the closest opposite pole.

This is, of course, the way magnets work.  The way his theory is different is that rather than the field being a wave... it is a current of particles.  This of course gives the field mass and enertia and jives with many people - including Tesla - who have stated that the physics of fluid mechanics applies to these fields.

As to the position of magnets and currents, etc. in relation to making power... Leedskalnin's theory is that because the earth is a magnet, these monopoles are running out of the poles and back to the opposite pole.

Of course this is how a compass works... but again, his theory is different in that there are there lines of force running north and south (slightly northeast to southwest actually), and up and down (with the same gradient of strength as any magnetic field from a spere) - AND there are weaker forces of attraction and repulsion as the monopoles interact on their journey to find the opposite pole.

If Leedskalnin was right (he did build Coral Castle, ya know), then we can assume the following:
These monopoles are in motion.  In the northern hemisphere, the 'south poles' run north and 'north poles' run south.
The weaker forces from other monopoles would force them to be spaced n-s-n-s... in all directions until over come by the stronger force.  The stronger force being the poles... this along with enertia explains the shape of the magnetic field.

The attraction to the poles is a force that keeps the monopoles close to the core and moving towards a pole.
The weaker force of other monopoles, working to attract and repel each other all at the same time... combined with the motion towards the poles, must be what causes the clockwise twist as they run "one against the other" as Ed say's.

This is along the lines of what you were saying.  I thought it would be useful to know that the man who left more than rumors and untested claims had stated something very similiar to what you are thinking.

I believe that simply understanding that these monopoles exist... and considering all the forces acting on them naturally - including the force from other magnets like the sun, the moon (it has gravity...), and other planets - one should be able to understand how to manipulate them.
And yes - the mass and enertia is what's missing from accepted theories.  Gravity, electricity, and magnetic force are one in the same.

So what makes the flow act like current?  The concentration of monopoles in the metal? 

Ed said that the harder the metal, the stronger the magnet.  He said it was like water in a pipe connected to a smaller pipe... just like in a dam... 
The answer has to be in treating this natural flow as a fluid.

Am I high?  ;)

lancaIV

Bingo,Elvis Oswald !

Sincerely
            de Lanca

rensseak

Hallo Elvis,

You imagines an ether and then it could be like this animation shows.

http://www.aladin24.de/Bild/js/TorusInvers3D.htm

regards
rensseak

scotty1

Hi all...my name is Scott...I have completed all the work of Ed Leedskalnin, from his magnetic currents booklet...Before i started i knew nothing about magnets, like Ed so i thought i'd make a good test case...
I work as an Engineering Patternmaker/ modelmaker in a steel foundry.
So i did everything Ed said to do over 2 years....
I can find no error in the results given by Ed.L....
It appears that the Electromagnet in Ed's notes displays the properties mentioned in this topic....for instance..Ed says that if the Perpetual motion holder's N pole prong is put E and the S pole prong W and the keeper is elevated to a hanging magnet needle with its N pole down, then the hanging needle will be repelled in a North direction.
If the needle's south pole is hanging down and the center of the keeper bar raised up to it then the needle will be repelled South.....The same thing will happen if you place the needle over the center of a current carrying bare wire....
The perpetual motion holder will display this effect indefinately, and show a small current in the coils....It is described as an atom...with a big orbit....
Once the keeper is locked onto the U bar prongs...it will never come off, and the energy will come out the coils when the keeper bar is pulled off. My mate had his PMH supporting its own weight for 1 year with no power input except a 1 second charge at the start with 12v. Even a laminated transformer core as the keeper will never come off..I held a 25lb weightlifting wieght for over 2 weeks with a 1 second charge from 12v
The 25lb  weight was painted too....i had the weights cast myself in iron and i weighed and painted them.....One of my friends pulled it off..it didn't fall off.
When the N/S pole individual magnets are started in an orbit, they will never stop...until the orbit is broken.....
//http://leedskalnin.com/