Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

electric motor prototype produces well over unity using ......

Started by cameron sydenham, April 04, 2008, 10:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cameron sydenham

not sure what that is, but that is not who I am representing.
I will have time later today to descripe how the machine works in basic terms.
Cameron

cameron sydenham

just so I am clear with all readers of this thread. this is by no means perpetual motion. that is impossible. our motr uses a standard home depot generator with the gas motor removed. our prototype that is nearing completion will power the generator, only 5 hp needed for that, and still have @ 200 hp left with over 600 lb of torque running at @1000 opm.

almost every motor produced today torques and leverages from the center. people, please start thinkng (this is so clice') outside the box.
one of the patents we have in place radially mounts the motors around a center core and "orbits" around the center.
this prototype is available to see and demo. it shows a linear progression as input goes up, opm goes up the same %. no other motor does this. all convential thermal dynamic motors need double the energy to increase 50%. our working prototype that is built now can demonstrate a 50% increase in input, we get a 50% increase in opm/rpm and so on.

this prototpye is only a fraction of what our "primary" one is going to produce. 2 motors using @500-750 watts, = @200 hp, 650 lb of torque at @1000 opm.
Cameron

MeggerMan

750 W input and 150,000 W output.
Thats 1:200 ratio of input to output....hmmm

Have you got pictures and a  video to show us.

Regards
Rob

shruggedatlas

Quote from: cameron sydenham on April 07, 2008, 11:18:32 AM
just so I am clear with all readers of this thread. this is by no means perpetual motion. that is impossible.

That is a nonsensical statement.  You claim up front that the device is "way overunity".  If it is way overunity, as you say, then simply plug the output into the input and you have perpetual motion.  If you do not have perpetual motion, most likely the device is not "over unity" in the accepted meaning of that phrase.

NerzhDishual

@ShrunkenAlas,

'OverUnity' is a very usefull(?), controversial, and indeed provocative term but is definitely
a misnomer.

Some of us(?), say that: "'Over-unity' is an oxymoron that should be removed
from the vocabulary of the alternative science community."

http://www.borderlands.com/archives/arch/thermo.html

Obviously, BTW, you are not part of this 'community'.

The more appropriate terms should be "COP > 1".
As you, of course,  know, fridges or heat pumps have a COP > 1 (about 2-3, even more).
The operator, gives one unit of NRG and the device gives back 2 or 3 units of NRG.
The environment is, naturally, participating.
COP >1  does not mean that you can get these devices running 'by oneselves'.

In these very cases this environment is well understood.
In others cases the 'environment' is not still apprehended.
With (disguised as) obtuse minds as your, this is not close to append!

Beware!
Our very distinguished ShrunkenAlas
Under a pleasant exterior,
Has a viperish tongue
Sorry, next time I will try a shabby Limerick...

Le bonjour vous va.
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.