Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

magnetic gravity wheel

Started by hartiberlin, April 08, 2008, 12:39:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onevoice

Have you thought of old lawn mower wheels? Might be able to find a bunch of them at an old scrap metal yard. their axles aren't the best but the wheels make a solid platform to mount onto.
quote: The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many - Capt. James T. Kirk

mapsrg

Getting a larger wheel than the cycle wheel I have to mount 24 100 diameter discs with 50 mm spacing is the current focus........I may go with plywood bolted to my existing bike wheel to increase its dimensions.Thanks for your interest.

mapsrg

have found a way to reduce the number of magnets to roughly half the number reqiured before to produce the same effect by restricting the rotation of the smaller wheels with a fixed pin attacted to the larger wheel (one for each smaller wheel).This greatly improves overall effeciency and is being incorporated in the latest model....

dieter

You have to see the attraction between two magnets as some kind of physical connection. Whether something is pushed by a magnet
or by some kind of mechanical contact, it doesn't really matter. The energy to turn the small wheels out of their prefered angle is taken from the torque of the big wheel.
(Please excuse me for being so negative. I only offer to utilize some of my experience with similar projects)

But maybe I'm wrong and this design is going to run - I would't be surprised since this world is pretty surreal anyway.

mangyhyena

Hate to take this thread a little off-topic, but I don't know where else to post this.

How about using a SMOT rail to deliver ball bearings from the outside of the wheel to the hub?  And another SMOT rail to deliver a ball bearings from the hub to the outer rim?

If you look up the SMOT rail you will see that it can move a ball bearing up an incline.  I'm wondering if, you use weak magnets on the hub and the outer rim, you would have the ability to hold the ball bearings at either the hub or the outer rim.  So, you set up a SMOT rail at, say, the 8:00 position that will take a ball bearing on the rim and carry it to the hub, where it will stick to a weak magnet.

Then, you set another SMOT rail at the hub that leads to the 2:00 position on the outer rim, where the weak magnet will hold the ball bearing until it reaches the SMOT rail at the 8:00 position again.

This would put the weights on the outer rim on the right side of the wheel and on the left side of the wheel the weights would be at the hub, creating an imbalance that should drive the wheel continuously.

Each side of the SMOT rail would have to be set up with the wheel in between the rails.  (The SMOT rails are in a permanent position while the wheel spins between those SMOT rails.  Each time a ball bearing is brought up to the SMOT rail it should take off to either the hub or the outer rim, depending on which SMOT rail it's hitting.)  If possible, this would be a way to transfer the weights on the wheel and get a wheel that turns without stopping.

I don't know if any practical work can be done with a gravity motor, but I do think it could keep turning without having to add any power other than the SMOT rails.  Does anyone see any major problems accomplishing this?