Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stubblefield coils (bifilar) and speculations

Started by Pirate88179, April 09, 2008, 09:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

resonanceman

Quote from: Pirate88179 on April 10, 2008, 01:42:44 AM
Gary:

I agree.  When we discussed about galvanic action earlier, the only thing that does not fit is the destruction of one of the metals involved.  So, possibly this is a "sort" of galvanic action that is not destructive yet produces energy due to the differences in the copper and iron.  I am not speaking like I know because I don't.  That's what this topic is for....exploration into the unknown.  Later, I will post more about my digital meter and the ac.  I will tell you what scale I am on, etc.

Bill

Bill  my  theory is that it is  not galvanomic  but magnetic

This  theory  started  when I was reading  the TPU thread  someone  was trying to explain that  magnetic fields  are attracted to iron 
From   what I saw the  conversation didn't go  very well .......but it kind of  stuck with me . 

If my theory  is  right ........each cycle the  iron should  develop a slightly higher  change than the copper ....
The  difference in charge it very small .......  of  course  raising the  power of the magnetic field  would make it alot easier   to get  a useful amount of power .......but  I am looking for  a non  powered   system  at  the moment  . 

I have another theory  for step 2 if I can get  more  than  just a trickle  of power out of this ..

gary

jeanna

Quote from: Pirate88179 on April 10, 2008, 01:52:48 AM
  Now, for some unknown reason, I have to measure between the iron wire and the iron core to get this same readings.  It is almost as if the polarity has shifted from being both wet and dry.

Bill
ooo now that is very interesting. My first coils which did not show much across the wires did something much better when I shorted them to the iron core.
I will have to re read my notes to see if it is worth reporting on it.

jeanna

Pirate88179

Gary:

Well, with my engineering background I have to say that I always think about scalability.  If I have a working gravity wheel (ala Bessler) that is 6" in diameter and only puts out a very slight amount of power, I instantly start thinking of a Ferris wheel sized device.  So, the small amount of energy here at this time does not thrill me, or concern me.  What does thrill me, and no one ever taught me in College, or anywhere else, is that this energy (small as it is at the moment) is FREE and continues to be produced.  That to me is something.  That is what got me hooked into this with Joe's first post.  Stick some rods in the earth...get power.  It is incredible.  I agree it is magnetics and possibly other things not understood.  What I think I have with my coil is a battery that (small as its output is at the moment) keeps putting out and may never die.  This is incredible to me and add to that, NS did this at the turn of the century and we are now just looking back into it?  My tag line on my profile is "Attempting to know the unknown" which has never been more relevant than it is right now.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

resonanceman

Quote from: jeanna on April 10, 2008, 02:19:03 AM

So, I would like to see your capacitance test done with silk, since there may still be a reason to switch back to it.

I  will  check and see  how  much  silk  will cost .

not sure if the width is the same .......but it took a full  2 yards  of   canvas for my cotton  insulation . 

I am not  sure that it will  hold a charge better than  cotton ...........but if it  doesn't cost to much it is worth testing .

gary 

resonanceman

Quote from: Pirate88179 on April 10, 2008, 02:32:31 AM
Gary:

Well, with my engineering background I have to say that I always think about scalability.  If I have a working gravity wheel (ala Bessler) that is 6" in diameter and only puts out a very slight amount of power, I instantly start thinking of a Ferris wheel sized device.  So, the small amount of energy here at this time does not thrill me, or concern me.  What does thrill me, and no one ever taught me in College, or anywhere else, is that this energy (small as it is at the moment) is FREE and continues to be produced.  That to me is something.  That is what got me hooked into this with Joe's first post.  Stick some rods in the earth...get power.  It is incredible.  I agree it is magnetics and possibly other things not understood.  What I think I have with my coil is a battery that (small as its output is at the moment) keeps putting out and may never die.  This is incredible to me and add to that, NS did this at the turn of the century and we are now just looking back into it?  My tag line on my profile is "Attempting to know the unknown" which has never been more relevant than it is right now.

Bill

Bill   

I would  think that  any  galvanomic reaction would  some day wear out .............I do agree that it will take  a long time . 
I looked at alot  of stuff on this  site before I  decided to see what I could do with  earth batterys

A hobby of mine  has always been inventing  mechanical things ........ yes most things can  be scaled up ..........but  it is not always practical

I  don't   spend alot of  time  with  gravity wheels and  stuff like that because  of  how  big and expensive it would  be  to make a  good amount of power.   

We  arn't  getting much  power yet .............but we are still taking the first steps .   I think there are alot  of ' tricks ' that can  be used .

I think there is alot of  potential  in  earth batterys .   

I also think that alot of  that  potental can be unlocked  by   following a few simple  steps ........think   observe   experment   varify . 

another   big plus ........no  transistors or tubes  are needed

gary