Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Former Minisota Gov Calling For US Revolution

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 10, 2008, 04:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Former gov Jessie Ventura spoke strongly in support of revolution on the Colbert Report promoting his book, 'Don't Start The Revolution Without Me'...at one point referring to heroic revolutionary figure Che Guevera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXODvuDJgGo

While I am in total agreement with the need for radical change (I'm not blind)...I would have to ask Jessie where was his voice after the 9/11 staged attacks ?

Ventura is not a stupid man...he had to know it was an inside job from day one...just by watching the TV many of us knew it was an inside job on hour one - when restricted air space in Washington was left unguarded while "something" hit the Pentagon.  No special mental abilities were required to process that information.

Any doubts were removed after seeing Bush killing 15 minutes of time in a Texas classroom, after receiving word that "america was under attack"...and looking like the last guy to be searched in a drug bust while he was doing it.

Until he offers an explanation for his silence on 9/11, he will appear to some as self motivated.

Regards...

utilitarian

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on April 10, 2008, 04:29:17 PM
No special mental abilities were required to process that information.

Aside from the ability to suspend all common sense and turn into a gibbering moron.

NerzhDishual

Quote from: utilitarian on April 10, 2008, 09:25:23 PM
Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on April 10, 2008, 04:29:17 PM
No special mental abilities were required to process that information.

Aside from the ability to suspend all common sense and turn into a gibbering moron.

Sorry, English is not my first language. :P
Are you suggesting that 911 was actually not an inside job and that considering this possibility could deserve being called a poppycocking / balderdashing dimwit without any ordinary perception ???

Ben mon cochon!

Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

Cap-Z-ro

I really must get around to doing more extensive self analysis...although I personally don't like engaging in it,  for some odd reason I always get quite a chuckle when it gets down to desperate baiting and outlandish rants.

Plus there are always a few who come up with some imaginative ways of pointing all that out to the drooler.

Regards...