Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HIGH QUALITY TPU DVD Video Released from Jack Durban

Started by Jdo300, April 14, 2008, 02:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortex1

Hi Aleks

I have pondered the Hendershot device for many years. With the idea that form follows function and vice versa, my current conclusion (subject to change) is that the large capacitors in the center of the coils act like high frequency electrostatic (ultrasonic) transducers (electrostatic tweeters). These couple to the basketweave coils which are  horizontally transverse serpentine windings. The inventor poured beeswax between the tight fitting capacitors and the coils to improve mechanical coupling efficiency. Rotating acoustic waves and standing waves would propel electrons out of the coils. It is easy to visualize the ratcheting effect electrons will have as they spill over hill and vale of the serpentine windings being pushed and vibrated by the rotating acoustic waves.

Many who have built these devices neglected pouring the beeswax into the spaces between the coil and capacitor and have achieved negative results.

Any thoughts on this?......V

aleks

Quote from: Vortex1 on June 29, 2008, 08:55:25 AM
Hi Aleks

I have pondered the Hendershot device for many years. With the idea that form follows function and vice versa, my current conclusion (subject to change) is that the large capacitors in the center of the coils act like high frequency electrostatic (ultrasonic) transducers (electrostatic tweeters). These couple to the basketweave coils which are  horizontally transverse serpentine windings. The inventor poured beeswax between the tight fitting capacitors and the coils to improve mechanical coupling efficiency. Rotating acoustic waves and standing waves would propel electrons out of the coils. It is easy to visualize the ratcheting effect electrons will have as they spill over hill and vale of the serpentine windings being pushed and vibrated by the rotating acoustic waves.

Many who have built these devices neglected pouring the beeswax into the spaces between the coil and capacitor and have achieved negative results.

Any thoughts on this?......V

I have not studied Hendershot Motor that much, but what immediately took my attention is "magnet - iron bar - solenoid magnet" element which BUZZED when thing worked and delivered 110V, topic  "Unknown characteristics" here on page 24: http://www.scribd.com/doc/95105/The-Hendershot-Motor-Mystery It seems that the iron bar is actually suspended between permanent and solenoid magnets when in working condition. So, it is either beats between magnet and solenoid, or oscillates inbetween - but probably it both oscillates and beats - hence the buzzing is produced. There should be something in this, because such arrangement does not short-circuit anything like a switch: it is a plain mechanical resonator. What for? (I'm not insisting it is a working example of DC acoustic waves induced by clapping iron bar - but should not be discounted as well since Casimir force is an "alias" of the hypothesized DC acoustic waves or transient potentials).

Here, in topic "Mysterious Invention" http://www.rexresearch.com/feg/feg1.htm "steel bar and coil" and "two copper spheres" are mentioned ("It is a compact, cylindrical object with two small brass spheres protruding from the top. Inside, Ammann says, is an arrangement of steel wires and minerals"). This is also interesting considering Keely had a similar arrangement in his Motor, and also demonstrated a "finetuned" metal bar which rung by itself for a long time which probably involved some magnetostriction and with overunity feedback. If so, all Keely needed to gain energy is to put a coil near this bar, and magnetostriction would induce current there.

As for direct capacitor electrostatic-acoustic action, I find it very hard to objectionate and design. This seems to be a flaw with SM TPU as well. If this device's source of energy is magnetostrive resonance, everyone will have a hard time to find "the right" system design. There should be simpler ways to achieve that in my opinion.

EMdevices

Ok, one quick post.....

I've read up a bit on Hendershot from the posted links  (thanks)  and I'm a bit confused.   The articles seem to talk about a "motor"  but we see some sort of a differential loop antenna "receiver" wound with 2 basket weave coils and other components all exibiting bi-symetry, etc...

then, searching around a bit on the internet, I found another link that had some quotes Hendershot made about his device.   He said he was invovled in understanding and working on a MAGNETIC INDUCTION COMPASS since he was interested in aviation instruments, and that he was simply using the magnetic field lines of the earth and there is no mystery about that, etc...

so, I did a search on "induction compass" (patent search)  and found quite a few devices, and what do you know,  it leads back full circle, to no other subject then our favorite subject:   SATURABLE CORES.    :)

When you saturate a core, it looses it's capability to concentrate the external magnetic flux of the earth, and the flux lines snap back out cutting through the windings and inducing a current.   So quite literally your creating energy from the "earths natural magnetic field"  This induction happens at twice the frequency that's driving the saturating core (as it saturates in both positive and negative voltage swings)   You know when you're saturating the core by monitoring the scope and seeing if you get twice the frequency content.  If you're only in the nonlinear region of the B-H curve, you only produce the third harmonic, and I've seen this too on my cores, but you realy need to go for that saturating phenomena.  

Now, what's left is to TUNE to the right frequency.  Even SM mentioned that Tesla had magnetometers that were tuned, etc.. 

EM

P.S.  if this doesn't make any sense, I'll go back to sleep...    LOL
look up patent # 2446939,  frequency doubling transformer,  the core itself is saturated by driving a current through it.  Use iron wire instead, it works wonders  :)

aleks

Quote from: EMdevices on June 30, 2008, 08:46:25 AM
P.S.  if this doesn't make any sense, I'll go back to sleep...    LOL
look up patent # 2446939,  frequency doubling transformer,  the core itself is saturated by driving a current through it.  Use iron wire instead, it works wonders  :)

This makes sense to me because when core is in saturation, it runs at maximal magnetostrictive action with a lot of heating and strong standing waves (modes) in it, if right frequencies are used. However, an auto frequency locking mechanism is required as frequencies change when core increases its temperature. Microphone technique discussed here is just right for this. In my opinion, core's acoustic resonance should correspond to electro-magnetic resonance.

Also, frequency doubling produces zero frequency component due to self-heterodyning (50 Hz by 50 Hz produces 100 Hz and 0 Hz). 0 Hz is DC. Where it goes? In my opinion, this creates a constant field of some kind around the core - which quite possibly produces various strange EM effects, including extinction of Earth's magnetic field lines. Plus it may produce an etheric vortex - rotating EM field. I think quite the same is achieved by using CCW and CW opposite side windings together - this seems to be in test by some people on this forum.

As for the "energy from the earth magnetic field" hypothesis, this has to be proven in the future, by shielding the device from external fields. If it continues to work, it's not about ANY surrounding EM fields.

EMdevices

good point about the hypothesis,  I think these guys were thinking along the lines of magnetometers and so naturaly they are inclined to believe it's the earths magnetic field,  well, it's the magnetic field period.  Whether it comes from the earth or a magnet near by, it's the magnetic field, without it I don't think it would work.   The only other scenario I see is if the device starts to build it's own magnetic field and resonate internaly createing a strong vortex of sorts....   Hendershot mentioned that if he cuts the magnetic fields EAST-WEST as well he gets rotation,  etc....   These devices have to be related, just going by the descriptions.   Did SM read up on Hendershot and Tesla and get inspired ?   He did say he noticed interesting interactions in a transformer, etc....very interesting angle