Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HIGH QUALITY TPU DVD Video Released from Jack Durban

Started by Jdo300, April 14, 2008, 02:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

I think this effect require a few "features" to act together. Charge capacitor and discharge into open ended inductor, with proper timing, with proper exact sequence of unidirectional impulses AND with changing inductance or capacitance AT THE CORRECT MOMENT in time.Like using a whip - it require a proper construction and technique of operation to produce sound with a piece of rope.The same for radiant energy.
I don't know how it is related to shifting Bloch wall in space but I'm sure it is. Actually I think that a process is very odd - once found seems very easy to replicate but it's really quite complicated in operation and to successfully replicate using other devices or parameters. I think that many inventors were stuck at one working prototype without any luck with adopting idea to other embodiments.However we seems to be very close to understanding it completely once with connect a few possible explanation together into one theory, because IMHO they are explaining this process from different angles.
Can we post the obvious statements which can be deducted from current state of knowledge about OU devices?

giantkiller

The posts are in different threads because of the angles or views but the data is limited meaning the processes are few.

In looking at the StClair patent there is a small coil inside a large coil with a cap for a tank fed by 1 frequency. The inner path is shorter than the outer path so the effect looks like 2 frequencies. If one were to use 2 coils of equal diameter and 2 caps for 2 tanks then one would need two frequencies. In my current setup I am doing the 2 equal diameter coils in a vertical stack. The caps can be the same because the resonant frequency is actually a window of slight bandwidth to work with. Sm stated they should be slightly tuned off each other. With the two tanks ringing in a parallel placement each one can push the other one.

BEP

GK,

I pointed to the two-winding coil where his thumb is and across from it three years ago. I was laughed off.
Also note:
1. There are two sets of coils. The one you point to shows a primary as the finer outer winding with the secondary under it. The secondary is identical to the most visible coil on the left except it is reverse wound compared to that most visible coil. That quadrant is only one half of a center tapped set. The other half is under his hand. Think transformer primary and 500-0-500 secondary.
2. The second set (most visible, is one half of this second set) is counter wound from the other set. Think heater winding - 2.5-0-2.5
3. The supposed magnets inside to the right of his hand are actually two UHF triodes and one dual rectifier.
4. At the base of the left magnet socket is a silicon rectifier, most likely a Zener wired as grid bias.
5. To the right of the load connection is the opposing Zener.
6. The tube dual rectifier is wired as a full-wave rectifier center-tapped off the secondary of the lower right and upper left coil sets.
7. The circuit board is a governor type control, not a driver.
<<Edit... Might as well make my summary complete  ;)>>
8. All solid-state circuits must go in the center. The reason: SS junctions are susceptible to high density fast moving charge fronts. Tubes don't care unless you place them dead center of the two-axis vortex.
9. SM's tube analogy and complaints about SS being noisy.... The silicon rectifiers wired as a full-wave center-tap with reversed bias outputs to the tube dual rectifier are running in noise mode (avalanche).
10. Using one zener per leg, the tube rectifier and triode is rectifying the output and clamping the signal beyond zero as one frequency and direction of rotation.
11. There are two separate frequencies and directions of rotation with a third as a result (DC around 5-6kHz with some hash on it).
12. Charge field flow is from above and below and out the perimeter between the two layers - or vise-versa.
13. Oh!, There is a reason why PCB parts had to be mounted with long leads, but that won't be believed either  :D
<</Edit>>

All my take on it from three years ago. I guess folks are more receptive now to such crazy perceptions?

BTW:

What is it with the Bloch wall thingy? The wall isn't even part of the magnetic field. It is only the place where moving charges don't know which way to turn because magnetic polarity is null. With the right acceleration, they'll shoot out the equator away from the center.

If you are shifting the wall you can change DC to AC. Other than that,
I'm not sure what is interesting.

Cheers,

BEP

giantkiller

@BEP,
I am going back through my notes to review. We all have copious amounts of validity. :D

The Bloch wall manipulation seems, IMHO, to appear at the place of field intersection on most of the units we have all seen. Instead of chasing devices my search has switched to minimizing this down to similar processes based upon the fields. I was looking at this way 3 years ago and jumped tracks into building more and learning more. Now I am backtracking into designs to see anew. Just another area of realization. Fields, fields, fields.. That is where the answer lies like it always has.

forest

Quote from: BEP on May 30, 2010, 11:15:10 AM
GK,

I pointed to the two-winding coil where his thumb is and across from it three years ago. I was laughed off.
Also note:
1. There are two sets of coils. The one you point to shows a primary as the finer outer winding with the secondary under it. The secondary is identical to the most visible coil on the left except it is reverse wound compared to that most visible coil. That quadrant is only one half of a center tapped set. The other half is under his hand. Think transformer primary and 500-0-500 secondary.
2. The second set (most visible, is one half of this second set) is counter wound from the other set. Think heater winding - 2.5-0-2.5
3. The supposed magnets inside to the right of his hand are actually two UHF triodes and one dual rectifier.
4. At the base of the left magnet socket is a silicon rectifier, most likely a Zener wired as grid bias.
5. To the right of the load connection is the opposing Zener.
6. The tube dual rectifier is wired as a full-wave rectifier center-tapped off the secondary of the lower right and upper left coil sets.
7. The circuit board is a governor type control, not a driver.

All my take on it from three years ago. I guess folks are more receptive now to such crazy perceptions?

BTW:

What is it with the Bloch wall thingy? The wall isn't even part of the magnetic field. It is only the place where moving charges don't know which way to turn because magnetic polarity is null. With the right acceleration, they'll shoot out the equator away from the center.

If you are shifting the wall you can change DC to AC. Other than that,
I'm not sure what is interesting.

Cheers,

BEP

That was a missing puzzle! Thank you. Where is the Bloch wall for a coil wound on toroid  ? Is it on the plane cutting toroid in the center to two smaller toroids ? I really have to know. In other words where is radiant energy radiated away from tpu toroid.