Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HIGH QUALITY TPU DVD Video Released from Jack Durban

Started by Jdo300, April 14, 2008, 02:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qwert

Quote from: hartiberlin on May 31, 2010, 09:35:30 PM
This website and the pictures are currently not reachable.

Did anybody copy the pics and can please post them ?
Many thanks.

Best regards, Stefan.

I've found only a related e-mail address:

jondtaylor@gmail.com

wattsup

MarkSnoswell

Quote from: BEP on May 30, 2010, 11:15:10 AM
I pointed to the two-winding coil where his thumb is and across from it three years ago. I was laughed off.
Also note:
1. There are two sets of coils. The one you point to shows a primary as the finer outer winding with the secondary under it. The secondary is identical to the most visible coil on the left except it is reverse wound compared to that most visible coil. That quadrant is only one half of a center tapped set. The other half is under his hand. Think transformer primary and 500-0-500 secondary.
BEP

G'day BEP - long time since I was here.

There is more, but not here... think about the progression from the two layers spotted in this early model to what may be in the final configuration ;)

cheers

Mark.
Dr Mark Snoswell.
President of the CGSociety www.cgsociety.org

BEP

Quote from: MarkSnoswell on June 01, 2010, 03:53:09 AM
G'day BEP - long time since I was here.

There is more, but not here... think about the progression from the two layers spotted in this early model to what may be in the final configuration ;)

cheers

Mark.

Already think I know. The two layers of the OTPU changed to two concentric circles, like the little toroids in the others.

When possible, I'm working on the tube/valve/kick explanations. Not much home-time right now.

sparks

When the current through a solenoid coil is suddenly interrupted the resulting voltage spike and current generated is referred to as a kick.  The voltage generated is because you have a coil with the magnetic field densisty changing within it's core.  The selfinduced voltage is often many orders higher than the line voltage and can bridge the switching device causing rapid oxidation of relay contacts and fusing of semiconductor materials.  A variresistor is often placed in parallel with the solenoid coil.  This carbon based material will show a very high resistance until it's breakdown voltage is reached. At that point the heating of the carbon drops the resistance of the material and the energy resulting from turning the switch off is shunted through the variresistor.  A coil of high selfinduction retards the passage of current due to the same phenomenon.  As current first flows through a solenoid winding it does so impeded by only the resistance of the wire which is a product of the temperatue of the conductor.  But as this current begins to change the magnetic field inside the core the turns see a changing magnetic field and generate a voltage that opposes the line voltage.  The current drops to a small level and remains small until the core material saturates then the only thing limiting the current is the resistance or heat content of the mass of the conductor.  The current that first flows unimpeded is sometimes referred to as a kick.  One kick is a current kick and the other is a voltage kick.  Which one SM was referring to is unknown.  I once installed a 20hp well pump that would instantly kick the breaker upon energizing.  Even going to the legal limits of breaker protection.  The installation had too low a resistance to the current kick.  The motor was designed for operation on 208 volts the line was 230volt the contactor was a high speed large contact area type and the line and load conductors were short and more than adequate and the motor was in a cool underground pump room.  If the pump was operated and allowed to heatup there was no problem with the instantaneous circuit breaker kick.  Final solution was a soft start control that ramps voltage up on startup.  I have also encountered the voltage kick working on plant controllers.  A solenoid lacking a shunting variresistor scrambling plc programs in controllers not even associated with the solenoid which created the kick. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love