Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

One Way Magnetic Shielding - The Holy Grail

Started by James Roney, April 19, 2008, 12:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Roney

You're welcome!  You're welcome!  You're welcome!  :)

Have you watched this video yet?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=K-cDryO7pOE

It also might interest you to know that you can use the natural attraction of the tin shielding to your advantage which further helps getting past the gate.

Someone here also started a thread on my research. It makes for a pretty good read. They bring up some really good points, and valid arguments, all of which I am well aware of, and far a head on, and some points of which no one has thought to bring up, yet.

Search for the thread, "New proof and blueprints on how to properly sheild magnets".

While I'm at it, there is a simple way to multiply my design to get all the torque one would ever need; enough to run a submarine, dead silent.  Best of all, there are no metal on metal moving parts to make noise. The engine would be 100% dead quiet.

A special magnetic addition (design change) to the otter hull of  a submarine could make it screw through the water 3 to 4 times faster than any submarine to date. Smaller subs specially configured to my design could potentially travel 4 to 6 times faster than any conventional sub will ever travel. Sorry, that's another story all by itself, one of which I cannot share.

utilitarian

Hmm, magnetic shielding AND a revolutionary new shape for submarines that quadruples maximum speed?

Maybe you should stick to one outrageous claim at a time, or someone, you know, may get the wrong idea that you are just making crap up.

bourne

There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.

utilitarian

Quote from: bourne on April 21, 2008, 05:44:19 PM
@ut

you again!  ::)

Sorry but in the words of the great Monk:  "One impossible invention, maybe.  Two impossible inventions. . .  impossible."

bourne

Yes your right, the submarine thing might be speculation, I haven't got a submarine to try it out on, but the youtube videos of the shielding IMO would be impossible to fake.

Get some tin sheet and try it out, I am and I will post my results.
There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.