Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roll on the 20th June

Started by CLaNZeR, April 21, 2008, 11:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty_Springs

Quote from: arXiv76 on June 10, 2008, 08:06:31 PM
@ Rust_Springs
I personally love friction. Body friction is currently my all time favorite friction of them all. 3 kids and counting.. ;)

@ PurePower
Mmmmm, your thinking of the the gravy also!

Hi arXiv76
I agree when it comes to friction mate but the reason I don't wear condoms is I hate the smell of burning rubber.
Take Care arXiv76

dirt diggler

Quote from: Rusty_Springs on June 10, 2008, 08:01:06 PM
At first I thought this wasn't even worth a responce but since I can't help myself, first you have to get it to spin to get the friction to run your stirling engine.
Second if its that easy why don't you just run an electric motor get the heat from it to run your stirling engine which puts the energy back into your electric motor to keep it going free energy from two devices running.
Take Care dirt
Graham

Sorry Rusty Springs, it was meant as a joke, but in truth, it is as Archer has said from the beginning, the friction really dosen't matter.  this is because in order for the machine(be it magnetic, gravity, whatever) to run, the friction has already been taken care of. it is not even worth considering. the machine simply is built "massive" enough to make the small losses to friction a non issue.
the fact that Archer now has his lever self reseting proves that friction losses are moot.

Dirt Diggler
No, really, I love beating my head against this wall.......

fletcher

Quote from: dirt diggler on June 10, 2008, 08:21:23 PM
the fact that Archer now has his lever self reseting proves that friction losses are moot.

Dirt Diggler

Does he indeed ?!? That's how rumours start.

sm0ky2

@ Purepower

I'm looking at it a little differently...  when you move the weights off of the center of rotation, their distance from that center DOES play a part in the leverage (or torque) imparted onto the bearing mounts (or slide mechanism mounts) which are where the rod actually affects the wheel.

Also important to note is the horizontal displacement of the rods - because THIS TOO adds (i dont think i can call that energy so lets just go with "imbalance") to the system, which in turn aids in breaking that magnetic wall.
If we measure our "input" only in the verticle direction, the system could be overunity in the proper proportions. Also the angle of the magnets plays a part in the direction of the force imparted onto the rods. - this should be adjusted to prodive the most "radial direction" as possible, to minimise back-torque from the "sticky spot".  remember the stick-spot doesnt necessarily have to be "overcome". all you have to do is overcome gravity (against the rod) with momentum of the heavier wheel, which as you can see in a few of the builders demo vids that off-setting a single rod does this. let te rod "ride" on the outside of the repelling field.

Dont try to fight the fied is what im saying, use the field to move the rod.

its just like the design that uses a arc'ed ramp and rollers on the ends of the rods.. just without the friction.

@ Graham

Could we get a curved-repelling-'Tri-Force' gate and maybe an attracting one for the top???
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

onesnzeros

Quote from: purepower on June 10, 2008, 06:51:36 PM
My take on the water/lever bit...

Archer is planning on lifting a large body of water (20kg drum) and then distributing the water to reset the system; I learned this inside "Soapz." We all know the lever will not be reset by leaving the water at the end of the lever, but let me ask you a couple questions.

Water always runs downhill, right? Therefor, water loses potential energy as it distributes itself. We can distribute the water to a greater height (squeegying it to another location), but this takes energy.

No let me ask my second question: if the water at the end of the lever didnt have enough energy to reset the system, do you think distributed water with less energy will be able to reset the system?

Didnt think so...

-PurePower

Capillary action can lift water 200 feet up a tree. Can it reset the lever?

Onesnzeros