Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Wild & crazy Caduceus Coil interpretation

Started by Koen1, April 22, 2008, 10:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PYRODIN123321

Damn....I have a lot of research to do.....sigh......Stubblefield.....Testatica..... ???

Dont get me wrong, i love it, but my boss is back from out of town so i cant goof off at work here. For a while anyway (not counting today lol)

Thanks yall, for the insights; Koen1, Jenna, and Resonanceman ;)

be back soon!

Peace.

jeanna

Quote from: resonanceman on April 29, 2008, 10:35:25 AM
Quote from: Koen1 on April 29, 2008, 06:09:49 AM

- the swords may represent the "greater core" laminate

WHat  is a greater core laminate?  

To me   Beardens     modulating  rather  than adding  sounds like  resonance   .

gary
Quote from: PYRODIN123321 on April 28, 2008, 05:21:47 PM
@resonanceman-MAYBE SWORDS ON EACH SIDE COULD BE THE PLATES OF A CAPACITOR BUT...... I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DO THAT?

OK.

BUT, when you study the NS battery you see he specifies an insulator between the primary and the secondary.

So, the swords could be a cross section of the insulator/separator. In NS's case he suggests a spool (and the picture looks like wood).

And the thing that appears to be unrolled with heiroglyps on it could be showing a wrapping around the griffins to indicate that there needs to be protection. NS says mica or celluloid or other protective covering goes outside and around it all.
--
It is in this part of the patent that he indicates that the real and practical power comes as a result of the secondary being inductively 'excited' by the 'ordinary make and break' of the primary wires. IOW- the primary by an ordinary and expected (?) make and break, induces a useable amount of power in the secondary.

Not only that if the primary cell coil is made moist and 2 of the terminals are connected it becomes a self generating electro-magnet.

We know he did it. He went on to use this thing for other inventions etc. Some are working on how to create a make and break externally applied, and I am looking at this as something inherent in the design.

I always thought that Tesla was a time traveler. The more I study this NS patent, the more I think he was also. Yeay for time travel!!  ;D ;D

Thank you everybody.

jeanna

resonanceman

Quote from: jeanna on April 29, 2008, 01:42:51 PM

OK.

BUT, when you study the NS battery you see he specifies an insulator between the primary and the secondary.

So, the swords could be a cross section of the insulator/separator. In NS's case he suggests a spool (and the picture looks like wood).

And the thing that appears to be unrolled with heiroglyps on it could be showing a wrapping around the griffins to indicate that there needs to be protection. NS says mica or celluloid or other protective covering goes outside and around it all.
--
I

Jeanna

What   are your thoughts about   this spaqe between the   main coil and the secondary ?   

How much    space  did  you  leave  on   the coils  you  have secodarys on ?

You may  be right about that    extra  square  thing  being a protective layer .....

gary   

jeanna

Quote from: resonanceman on April 29, 2008, 05:55:26 PM

What   are your thoughts about   this spaqe between the   main coil and the secondary ?  

How much    space  did  you  leave  on   the coils  you  have secodarys on ?
gary  

@Gary,

I have made 4 coils with at least some form of secondary.  Only 1 is on a spool. There are details about it that belong at the other thread - Stubblefield (bifilar ) so no details here.

The only one that has actually good results is the broken one. Its secondary is scramble wound right on top of the covering to the primary. I think I need to correct the proportions.

Really, the only reason I mentioned it as a cross section of the spool is that it is this separate device in the patent. I wouldn't have thought it needed to be separate. Then when you were talking about the swords, I remembered the spool.

It seems too far away.

Also, swords are metal; not usually wood.  ;)

I wonder if the Stubblefield battery would work well with a metal separator between the primary and secondary?

It is REALLY hard to make the windings so precise that you can slip a tube over it and have it be close to the secondary. It is probably worth a try. It would add mass to the secondary which could help.

@Koen,
How is that capacitor connected? Is it connected to the secondary or to the
caduceus, or to the core even?

I don't know. I think like the Van de Graf these terminals might be cats whiskers. but that is my guess.

The voltage drops like lead when you touch one of the terminals to the core, but it will take many more tests to even know how much and which terminal etc.

There is no mention of a capacitor in the patent. But those golbes with wires coming out of them etc, really could be that. but again it is MY guess and not in the patent.

I ordered the book today. I hope there is more information there.

thank you,

jeanna

resonanceman

Quote from: PYRODIN123321 on April 29, 2008, 11:43:28 AM
Damn....I have a lot of research to do.....sigh......Stubblefield.....Testatica..... ???

Dont get me wrong, i love it, but my boss is back from out of town so i cant goof off at work here. For a while anyway (not counting today lol)

Thanks yall, for the insights; Koen1, Jenna, and Resonanceman ;)

be back soon!

Pyrodin

I hope   you  enjoy   your  reasearch .......

when I first got here I  spent weeks reading .

Just a word to the  wise .......  in case you are  spending  alot of time at work reading this site .
MOST employers  now  log  EVERTHING  ......... It is their  internet connection ......

they   have to be  able to  find the person to blame  if it is miss used .

gary