Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Wild & crazy Caduceus Coil interpretation

Started by Koen1, April 22, 2008, 10:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

resonanceman

HHhhhhhnnnnnnn

If this is a diagram of a  power coil  of some kind .....  that would probably mean that  everything  in it means  something .

No one  has  speculated on the wings or the  " extra " block  like thing  in the middle  of the  secondary .

As  for the swords .......   I am not going to  explain what I  call step 2  yet ........ but   the swords make this a pretty good representation   of my  plans

Just to save everyone a few  questions
Step   1 is getting usable  power from a stubblefield battery or something similar .   

Step  2  is  still just a theory  that I have been working on for a few years now .
I am not  going to reveal it  untested..............

gary

Koen1

Well gary, you're being very mysterious about your "step2" ;)

Thing is, I was more focused on the caduceus as a whole and as a symbol,
and the most common version is the two-snakes-around-a-staff one like
shown in that pic I posted all the way up. The second most common is a
clear variation of that like the "celtic" one. The version with the two "griffins"
next to it is a mesopotamian version, the one with the staff occurs in egyptian,
phoenician, greek, and roman depictions.
Most versions have either wings on the coiled snakes, wings on the staff, wings on a bird
hovering over the staff, wings on the god carrying the staff, or in greek and roman
versions sometimes a ribbon in a similar shape and on the same spot next to the staff.
Wings seem to imply flying through the air, and a ribbon that flies in the wind is clearly
very similar, so I think it is symbolic of something like that. Perhaps symbolic of the aether?
:)
As for the "blocks", they look like a flag or banner or something, and it looks like there's
inscriptions on it... Could mean two sides of one flag? I don't really know.
I hadn't really given it much thought yet, as it is not an element that occurs in the
egyptian, greek, roman and celtic versions.

Can you please some hint as to what you think the swords might represent?

jeanna

Quote from: Koen1 on April 28, 2008, 03:44:33 PM

]Wings seem to imply flying through the air, and a ribbon that flies in the wind is clearly
very similar, so I think it is symbolic of something like that. Perhaps symbolic of the aether?
:)

That is a good point. aether I like that.

I was thinking another spark gap producer, but how many "lightning bolt producers" could one god need?

QuoteAs for the "blocks", they look like a flag or banner or something, and it looks like there's
inscriptions on it... Could mean two sides of one flag? I don't really know.
I hadn't really given it much thought yet, as it is not an element that occurs in the
egyptian, greek, roman and celtic versions.

It is my understanding that the heiroglyphics came first then the wedge shaped things that made the cuneiform writing. I see the markings as heiroglyphics. This would make this version be more ancient than the egyptian, greek, roman and celtic versions. (There are so many interesting things to do and think about regarding this.) If this is a more ancient version then it is perhaps a better source for the real meaning of the symbols.

Thank you,

jeanna

resonanceman

Quote from: Koen1 on April 28, 2008, 03:44:33 PM

Can you please some hint as to what you think the swords might represent?

Sorry Koen

The way  things like this play out is
I explain my  theorys 
All  the skeptics  jump in and tell me all the reasons it can't work.
They  tell me  all the things I MUST do to PROVE that it works
If  ONE of the  things that  they said has to be  proven  can't be proven .......then I am a fraud ........

I have seen these things happen  many  times on  this site.
The  most effective  level of supression  of any good idea doesn't cost  the  big guys a cent . 
That level is right here . in  the skeptics and non willingness  to accept anything except   what you  already believe.

The hints I have already  given you are enough  for  someone that  understands these kinds of things .

When  I  have a working model   I will   show  you  how   the  image  is  a good representation of it  .

gary

PYRODIN123321

@resonanceman-MAYBE SWORDS ON EACH SIDE COULD BE THE PLATES OF A CAPACITOR BUT...... I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DO THAT?
Peace.