Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

converting electron mass into energy without messing up the neucleus

Started by sparks, April 25, 2008, 10:15:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

Einstein said that if we convert mass into energy there is going to be alot of energy produced from just a little mass.  (speed of light squared is a huge number)   The electron has mass.  Very little compared to the neucleus but enough I think.  How could we get the electron in a conductor (which is barely tied to the neucleus) to convert some of it's mass into energy?  I think that if a fast moving magnetic field is directed at a copper gold or silver piece of wire we might be able to get the electrons to chase the magnetic field  and convert some of the electron mass into energy. Something like burning electrons instead of old dead trees.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Creativity

interesting idea.As i understod Einstein equations,its enough to bring something to the speed of light to make it to loose all of its mass and become energy.That's why they say that nothing material can travel faster than light.I think in a wire u will have a big chance of hitting something with your fast moving electron.Maybe better idea is to use electron cannon(like int the TV),modified so it could shoot electrons at higher speed converting some of its mass to the energy.it would happen in vacuum.Problem that i see is how to tap this energy?maybe force electron to run in a circle trajectory..
Another idea that just popped in my mind is to force electron to spinn faster(stationary electron in magnetic trap,spinning so fast that its edge reaches the speed of light).Probably easier to extract energy in this way...We could use one electron stationary (S) and shoot from oposite directions protons or electrons to pass by electron S and make it spinn becouse of the electrostatic charges rushin close to it.i don't know if free electron has magnetic spinn?
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

b0rg13

Quote from: sparks on April 25, 2008, 10:15:56 AM

Einstein said that if we convert mass into energy there is going to be alot of energy produced from just a little mass.  (speed of light squared is a huge number)   The electron has mass.  Very little compared to the neucleus but enough I think.  How could we get the electron in a conductor (which is barely tied to the neucleus) to convert some of it's mass into energy?  I think that if a fast moving magnetic field is directed at a copper gold or silver piece of wire we might be able to get the electrons to chase the magnetic field  and convert some of the electron mass into energy. Something like burning electrons instead of old dead trees.

how do we make/create *a fast moving magnetic field*....?.....easy to make ?..
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Creativity

or maybe to use some small dipole molecule,and try to spinn it with magnetic field.Atoms on the edge of the molecule would loose some mass?
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

sparks

I believe what happens is that the energy field of a high frequency spike or spark radiates at the speed of light.  As it encounters mass the magnetic dipole moments of the electrons shift to align with the magnetic field disruption caused by the spark radiation.  In doing so they are no longer magnetically resonant with the rest of the atom.  Their orbitals are changed and they drop to a lower energy shell with the resultant release of photons.  The radio wave or spark acts as a catalyst only and is not diminshed in it's ability to excite the electronic release of photon packets.  The ambient energy field of the Earth restore's the electron magnetic resonance within the atom  (this is sometimes called back emf) and the mass is ready for another "light chase".

@ creativity

I imagine it is possible.  Exposure of salt water to rf results in the hydrogen oxegen bond being broken.
This would be an example of molecular rf catalyst.  This is an extremely important discovery (not by myself)
This allows for storage of rf catalyzed energy.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love