Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Solar cooling with 2 clay pots ! Very cheap genius idea !

Started by hartiberlin, April 29, 2008, 07:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

If you fill a jar or aquarium with carbon dioxide gas.That greenhouse gas(the carbon dioxide) will be 4 F degrees warmer than the outside of the jar or aquarium.I have heard that methane gas(being a super greenhouse gas absorbs 20 times the heat that CO2 will .So does that mean a jar or aquarium full of methane will be 80 F degrees warmer than outside the container?Just throwing out some thoughts I had on the subject.If its true maybe clothes made out of material full of methane bubbles would keep us warm in the coldest places? Like in outer space? Triffid

triffid

If you use natural gas to cook with,It's mostly methane.I use all electric myself.Triffid

triffid

Mixing baking powder from the store with water releases carbon dioxide gas.Baking powder is not the same as baking soda.So now we have have a very cheap source of these two greenhouse gases for someone here to try to experiment with.Triffid

Pirate88179

triffid:

An even cheaper source of this so called "greenhouse gas" CO2, is to just exhale.  This is why I think all this carbon tax bs is full of crap.  Every time someone opens a soda (like Coke) now, they will have to pay a carbon tax for emitting a "greenhouse" gas.  If it were not for these gases in the atmosphere, our planet would be about 100 degrees or more colder.  Talk about high heating bills.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

triffid

I agree we exhale carbon dioxide but its not much percentage wise.Which is why we can do mouth to mouth on someone who needs it.Triffid