Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Get electricity from thin air.

Started by nightlife, May 01, 2008, 05:12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeanna

Quote from: nightlife on May 01, 2008, 06:18:30 PM
One good test would be to put a antenna in between trees or attach it to branches in a tree. I have been told that the trees put off vibrations that would help intensify the results.

kaboom!!

I think they sure do. That is the reason I for one want to stay away from those things , at least until I know how to be sure I am not going to be killed by them. ;D

No matter what thoseguys say, there is a lot of power out there. Trees are a way that power gets itself to the ground.

Your body's chemistry must operate within certain bands of frequency. If you get yourself outside the boundaries of that frequency, yergonna get hurt. or worse.

Nightlife, please be careful.

jeanna

z.monkey

Howdy,

You can get more current in the circuit if you connect the negative terminal to earth ground.  This thing is a diode pump, if you give a source of electrons it will pump more.  I accidentally built a semiconductor radio circuit when I left the ground off an Op Amp circuit.  I picked up the local AM radio station.  We need more neat little circuits like this to inspire people.  Like Pese said, you are not going to get a significant amount of power out of it, but it makes people say "Hey, thats cool!"  This would be great for beginners electronic classes to explain the concept of energy transmission, reception, and rectification.

I'm gonna build it anyway, off to Tanner's Electronics I go...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

FreeEnergy

Pardon

Hello all

I have made this circuit and it works. I used an 8 ft piece of copper wire bonded to my metal garage roof. if I let the circuit sit not connected the caps charge to about 59 volts. but the voltage drops off, the longer the meter is connected to the circuit. i don't remember what the amps were but it was low. compaired to the voltage. also i am using my house wiring for the ground. i don't think i set my ground into the earth as far as i should have. so i used the house's wiring.

after testing to see if i can charge a AA battery using this circuit. i plan on using copper and zinc rods as my next test.

nightlife

Pardon, that?s good to hear. Good job.

How long did it take to accumulate that voltage you reported?

I would also like to know what the amps were.

I would also like to find out what could be achieved by connecting more of these circuits in series as well as parallel.

Thank you for posting what you have accomplished and I for one can?t wait to read more about your findings.