Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I'm not one to get prematurely excited...but can someone explain this

Started by Cap-Z-ro, May 08, 2008, 06:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

I disassembled the DC motor charger, to try something else...but the other battery has reached 18,25 volts and climbing still, so far this am.

That makes over 18 volts in a 9 volt battery...so far ?

Regards...

Feynman

That's pretty neat.  I hope it doesn't explode, haha!

Don't disassemble the other one , just in case you are unable to replicate for whatever reason.

Creativity

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on May 09, 2008, 10:40:14 AM

I disassembled the DC motor charger, to try something else...but the other battery has reached 18,25 volts and climbing still, so far this am.

That makes over 18 volts in a 9 volt battery...so far ?

Regards...

how u measure the voltage?u take off the battery and measure or u connect the multimeter to the running circuit? i think u may be having the readings of your cap,instead of the battery,no?
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

Cap-Z-ro

That was my first thought also...but they read the same hooked up as standing alone.

Now its time to get others involved to determine the validity of my findings.

Below are the two diagrams.

Regards...

Feynman

Am I reading this right.... on the second diagram the anode ( - ) of the battery is not hooked up?

Or is that just a transcription mistake

Thanks