Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I'm not one to get prematurely excited...but can someone explain this

Started by Cap-Z-ro, May 08, 2008, 06:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Nope...thats how it seems to work ??

Sure hope somebody will find an application for it besides charging batteries.

I'm wondering if a scaled up version could actually send excess ac current back into the grid ?

Regards...

Spider

When a magnetic field, produced by a moving electric field, is moved longitudinally a tempic field is produced.

resonanceman

Capt Z

Have you been studing   Daniel Pomerleau ?

:)

It looks  to me that the only thing that your circuits  have in common  for sure is  they both  have something  with inductance  between 2 caps .
Maybe a  battery too ...... but  maybe not because  in one of the circuits  the battery is not fully conected .

gary 

Feynman

Can you post the capacitor values and voltage tolerance?  Also, what kind of transformer is this (1:1?)

Thanks

Cap-Z-ro

@ Gary...with a few exceptions I havent' run across too many that looks at things the way I do...plus I read a lot and taking theories and inspiration from all...even yourself, and some others on here.

As a result, a lot of things are rolling around in my head...this battery thing has been perculating since I read of the vague concept/claim of "splitting the positive" a few years back.

Something happened to my trans charger while I was out.

When I turned my meter on, the numbers on read 18.53 vdc, the numbers on screen began to  fade and disappeared.

I took the battery out and tested it with my new meter...it read 6.63 vdc.

The charging battery had dropped to 9.05 vdc.

Now I'm thing a low meter battery had produced the effect.

That may be the case, but not entirely...I then put the 6.63 vdc battery on the charger...40 minutes later it reads 7.75 vdc.

Now its a waiting game.

I think I will also have to drain a battery down to 6vdc - discharge the caps...and do another test from square one.

The size of the caps does not seem to matter as I just grabbed them randomly.

One reads 16v-2200uf...the other reads 16v-3300uf.

The transformer 2789-530-010
                            K161 '-TK