Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

CHEM TRAILS.

Started by b0rg13, May 14, 2008, 06:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

now and then i seem to find pages about chem trails on the net( some people have even claimed to have done soil testing and named over 27chems, and not ONE of them is GOOD for anything except KILLING shit)., being done in the usa, im curious if its really true or not,for you folks in the usa matrix, whats it like to be *crop dusted*, and fluride in the water ?, sounds like a nice slooow chemical labottomy, it sounds like a lot of mass medication is going on over there, maybe this is how thy talk the population in to waring nonstop for no real reason ?.

also checking out history about war.... ww1, ww2, ...infact all the wars that have ever gone on,well %95 of it any way all seem to point in one direction, im guessing one day the world *might* wake up and all concentrate on the *place* its all coming from and *snuff* it out, after all what do we do about pests?, most people use a little poison and get rid of it ?......which brings me back to the chem trails, your being poisoned and sent to war constantly, i get the impression your leaders see you as pests ?.(as well as having a general interest in anoying the rest of the planet).....who in there right mind would invade other counties  and start to build bases in them ?.....reminds me of hitler, cept all hes done is move counties. ( hitler used to take thousands of people to the gas chambers and kill them, it seems now the gas chambers are being brought to YOU!).

....awwwwww well , i guess its the old saying, you get rid of one crook and another one simply takes its place.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

FatBird

You are RIGHT.

We are being Crop Dusted with Aerosoled Chemicals everyday.  About 95% of us in the US are all Dumbed Down, & believe whatever is fed to us in the Media & TV.  Personally, I think most of this Ignorance & Apathy is because of:

1.  Fluoride, Chlorine, & Excreted Pharmaceutical Drugs in the water.
2.  ChemTrails (Toxic Aerosol Spray) being done 24/7
3.  Chemicals in foods & depleted soil.
4.  MSG in most processed foods.
5.  Media is completely controlled.
6.  GMO Foods.

Most hospitals are full of sick people coughing, hacking, & many have cancer.  Really bad.  Some say it is like living in the Twilight Zone!!!

A Good News Site to learn more is:   Http://rense.com

Feynman

ashtweth_nihilisti

Grass roots activism is a START., name email and country is all that is required.
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org/chemtrails.htm
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm

raburgeson

I have been bitching about chemtrails on chemtrailcentral.com for a long time and a lot of other things too. Hasn't slowed them down, a small truth that hides the big lie is this.

They spray chemicals that are called moisture loving by these idiots. Barium Salts, and polymers absorb moisture. This causes lower rainfall, then if Congress has it's doubts and they stop spraying a powerful storm system developes and they tell Congress see we were spraying to keep that from happening. They caused the unnatural environment that caused the storm but, that was not part of the question. Nature tries to spring back right away.

I've tried to tell them they are messing with the jet stream too. They are using energy to bend the jet stream, you can't tell by watching the news, they now show the jet stream with a cartoony looking set of arrows instead of the computer graphics they used to use. I saw some privy data showing 8 sharp right angle bends of the jet stream over North and South Dakota. Looked pretty weird. This all points back to the statement, "We will own the weather by 2025." Change the jet stream you also change the oceanic streams. They aren't smart enough to make it work.   

They have found biologicals in the mix too, they can't tell us partial cancer cells are for inoculation, we're not that stupid.