Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity wheel help items

Started by AB Hammer, May 16, 2008, 08:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Greetings All

While I was sick with phenomena, I play with an erector set and built the classic gravity wheel. Out of Bessler's book it is called the MT1.

This is to show that you can use many things to play this game of perpetual motion. The MT1 will show you allot of what you have to overcome. the other picture I also removed weights from the wheel which will show you that some weight while in those positions have no help in the effects.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Low-Q

Quote from: AB Hammer on May 17, 2008, 11:21:41 PM
I will be posting avi test videos on youtube here

http://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer

Here is one that mimics the show of Scott Hall and it turns just as his does in his videos. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaEWQr28zO4
Why do you move the steel ball away from the magnet when you demonstrate the non magnetic part of this trick? I suppose you whished that your steel plate would shield the magnetic field.

PS! Next time, do the filming from a distance and use the zoom. Then it is harder to se that you cheat...  ;)

Vidar

AB Hammer

Hello Vidar

Ah you are talking about this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tzXhOipIxE

It is to show that the ball and the bar are not magnetic but the effects inside the magnetic field. And it also shows an increase in the distance effect of the field (it increases where the metal is).
As for camera distance. I was by myself at the time. I need to buy a better camera with sound.

There is no cheating in my videos. What you see is what it is and you can easily do the same. It is an easy test.

Alan

WildBill

Just a dumb thought here, but for a really low budget start, couldn't you just flip over a bicycle and use that very balanced, free spinning wheel assembly right in its own frame? I :-\
maybe not, but just an idea.  :)
Every great journey begins with a single step!!

AB Hammer

Quote from: WildBill on November 20, 2008, 09:00:22 PM
Just a dumb thought here, but for a really low budget start, couldn't you just flip over a bicycle and use that very balanced, free spinning wheel assembly right in its own frame? I :-\
maybe not, but just an idea.  :)

Bicycle wheels are fine you just have to attach something to mount what you are trying to work with.

Alan