Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I have a working Bessler wheel in my simulation !

Started by hartiberlin, May 19, 2008, 08:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Greetings All

I will be sending the video to Stefan this evening 7-8pm US central time. And we will see in real time what happens. I have the wheel blanks, and weights, and arms already. I only have to drill and smooth 2 holes in a piece of flat bar stock and put together. I like Chaos Pendulums and I am interested in seeing what this one will do and react.

My approach is like, WM2D means "Wood, Metal & 2 Days" (Ralph Lortie)

But when everything is this simple and ready. 15 minutes to an hour.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

hartiberlin

Hi Alan,
many thanks for the fast build.

Make sure you will apply the right load ( mechanical drag)
onto the wheel,
as my simulation says, it needs some load on the shaft ( friction)

Lookng forward to see a video of it.
Many thanks in advance,

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Alexioco

Quote from: hartiberlin on May 20, 2008, 09:16:38 AM
Hi Alan,
many thanks for the fast build.

Make sure you will apply the right load ( mechanical drag)
onto the wheel,
as my simulation says, it needs some load on the shaft ( friction)

Lookng forward to see a video of it.
Many thanks in advance,

Regards, Stefan.

Hey Stefan, interesting looking wheel, nice find too, this is a new idea, keep up the good work  :)
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

bluesgtr44

I have lots of them.....I have been using this program for just over 2 years now. Stay away from the carved polygon function if possible....I have had nothing but crap from that function for the most part. I only half heartedly trust the polygon function. This program is very good for performing tests and doing some experiments with.....I do not believe this program will simulate anything along the lines of a genuine PM. I can post some of these if some are interested....just have to figure out how to get a file bigger than 50kb on here.....

Hey Hans.....to give you a good example as to why the curved polygon function has glitches......draw a simple circle with the circle function and then put a "pin joint" in the center so it can spin like our wheel. Now, using the curved polygon function make a smaller circle or ball...OK, put the polygon circle inside the standard circle and set them to "collide"...Now, hit run and watch the fun! It's just not a reliable function to me......I also tried to track the velocity of this and when it got up to about E to the eighth power....I stopped.

Steve

erickdt

Here's my WM2D model that continually accelerates until it tears itself apart. Unfortunately though it would have been nearly impossible to build in reality (due to the 40,000K springs) and I had it evaluated by a WM2D guru of sorts who has concluded that it only runs as a result of flaws in WM2D's programming. In any case, enjoy...