Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MACEDONIA CD

hi friends here
  I KNOW MY ENGLSH IS BAD BUT  I LIKE TO SAY  AND ASK YOU 

WHERE is @marco    hmmmm   marco  SAY  something   WHAT IS GOING HERE WHIT MY STRONG AMPERS THERE

THANKS marco im just like to  be friend  dont be mad    i like yours  EXPERIMENTS WE ARE TOGETHER 

ONLY EXPERIMENTS NOTHING MORE THAT IS ANSFER <<THAT IS  THE PIECES HO IS NEED
HERE

AND  ATHERE TOMOROW  I WHILL MAKE ANTHERE VIDEO  BUT  WHIT MAGNET INSAID  TO SEE  WAY MAGNET  WHILL NOT MOVE   AND OUT COILS WHILL GIVE SO MUCH POWER 

IF I HAVE SEE THIS POWER OF AMPS THERE WAY MAGNET WHILL NOT MOVE

LOOK AGAIN THE VIDEOS  OF S.M WHEN HE PUT PERMANENT MAGNET CLOUSE TO HIS TPU 
WAY MAGNET HAS NO EFFECKT OF TPU

I SAY TO YOU  THIS 
MY DEVICE IS HAS THE SAME  LIKE S.M IS NOT  GIVE ENY KIND OF EFEFFCKT  TO MY SPARKS  OAR POWER OUT COILS <,WAY>>
YOU WHILLSEE TOMOROW
MY NEO MAGNET WHILL STAY AND NO MOVING INSAID THE  MY DEVICES

YOU SAY NORAMY IF I GET THIS SO MUCSH POWER HERE YOU WHILL ASY  MAST BE STRONG ELKTROMAGNET FILD  <<BUT NOT>>

THAT WHILL BE ANSFER FOR YOU HERE THAT IM NOT HAVE STRONG INPUT ENRGY  TO MY DEVICE
ONLY 7,5 V WHIT 0,3 AMPS  >.OK IF MY PERIODE IS  SMALL  THEN MY INPUT WHILL BE DOUBLE  LETS SAY 0,6 AMPS  WHIT 7,5
THAT IS  4 WATT INPUT  BUT MY STRONG  SPARKS  WHIT WHITE FLAME   hmmmmmm
take the adapter as like me and if you whant chargin some cap and dischargyng  see  if there whill be like my sparks the same   and fast like my sparks
thakns for you time reading this

innovation_station

i added russell to the dwg...

ist

has anyone ever set up a CHAOS wave or feild inside a crystal....??

sounds like resosance to me.... ;)
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

innovation_station

you know the wildest thing that really clicks in my mind?????  to ALL OF THIS ....

guess...   lol

i will tell you ...   TESLAS FIRST RECEPTION FROM THE UNIVIRSE....   HE WAS RIDICULED FOR IT......  THEY WERE WRONG .....

HERE IS THE ANSWER......   1....   11...... 111  ....    ;) = THE SECREAT ... 3 6 9 = 1ST 2ND 3RD GUESS....  HARMONIC...... ;)

of what you say ????

but the crystal of course.... 8)

wow!     what can i say....

ist

i managed to get a few better pics of my tpu...  top left pic you see my childrens rings..... ;D
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

lltfdaniel1

I am proud of macedonia cd as he has hit something close enough to be encourgeing to keep going and i like to say thank you for his curious yet passionate nature for this subject.

Now as you may know and it may feel like nagging if you take it that way but either way if you feel like you should not give infomation if you believe or feel hurt as in one sided for you know what happened then if you feel like is it worth after what has been shown then i feel sorry for the way you feel as i know if you are not careful for what people say and there may be a misconception depending if the person is bashing or being hard if that person see's it as wrong and as i know there are qualified people here and because of the way science is, we have to be optimistic looking it from all angles like science does and since we are searching for the answer useing physics not the misconception of physics of how it does not work but figureing out the puzzle with bits of that knowledge of it and also observeing very carefully with curious feeling and instead of being biased on the science view you can also use whatever the inventor says on the theory of how it works and see if it is credible or near it and create theorys close to those theorys without wondering to far from them and it may be that far but near so you must keep pushing because really, well opposites again even in knowledge and to eventually find out what on earth is creating the sparks and what is going on with the electic and the vortex theorys and so forth, will edge us closer which is better then nothing and if someone jumps in and shares what he thinks about which can help then thats great.

Anyhow i know there has been a time of nay sayers recently but that is a lack of knowledge of opposites to everything up/positive down/negative heh come on even electric - and + is an example of that and trust me it goes into alot of detail in the way the energy flows to achieve recycled energy and we know the buzz word is free energy heh if you want an example of how god did it, just look at nature that recycles and the faster it goes round and round the more energy you get and the way i look at it and what i read about telsa on velocity or if you digested it as some people put it voltage is the velocity of electric and no i did not study all of it it just bits of it that i felt were facts, anyways you get the idea, thanks for reading and hopefully not in a angry mood :/ .

68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

lltfdaniel1

Quote from: innovation_station on November 12, 2008, 08:11:15 AM
i had a holy s#!t moment last night ....   no i was not playing with my coils....

i was drawing ...  and i got somthing im sure only a few will get...  i beleave i made a huge connection.....  hummm

between marco rodins math the teleportor ...  walter russel and tesla  wow guys ....

i cant say im sure but i think i am correct  as i drew it out and it all fit togather  hummm  including the 3 6 and 9 tesla speeks of

i dont know how this works just yet but

it just fits  or almost fits perfect

i have a magizene i bought the other day and there is a coil in it ....   it is 12 around 1....  config and to this  fits walter russels hand drawings  and marco rodins map  as well 369  hummm  im almost sure i got it   3 rings diffrent diameaters  3 diffrent freqs 36 diffrent coils 12 crystals....

i will do a dwg a simple one so you can see how it all fits togather

yes i was blowen away....  when this came into my view....

ist

btw the 12 crystals in the teleportor are the BIRTH STONES ...

then we got the star stones....  hummm   star gates anyone???   

interdemintal travel...   is it possible???  i beleve it is ....

and i tend to think stone henge plays a big roll   ;D  36 around 1   anyone ever see the crystal skulls??   lol by chance is there 36 of em that fit inside stone henge??

hummmmm... 

it has started alreday and its starting to get heavy in the middle of the mix of the riddles and the tricks...

:)

I will teach him the words he needs to know, and change his habit of typeing the letters which will make it easier to understand and the a little bit of his grammer, when i have the time and if he feels it is necessary, or i go through it with him through msn i mean he generally know what the words are ment to look like or he.. takes it as correct but i must be sure because he could be mistaken after all it would be daunting to learn his lauguage as i know why his grammer is poor is because the grammer in his lauguage is different, after all he wants to make his point and would be angry if you did not understand well enough and i know people here would not go that far or even shunt his use of this lauguage and anyways about the words he feels is right i would use words that generally mean the same thing like if he did not know how to spell power socket and i do think he knows that and will spell it to be understandable but not correct anyways since he understands general english well enough i would ask him if it is something you plug in, or if it is a part i will feel it is nessary to study the parts he commonly uses if he does not understand me in some stuff then basic general english description to the rescue i feel it is nessary to make it clear as possible.

Anyways through me am i trustworthy enough, well he can explain in actions or show the parts as he knows about that, i would post screen shots or a live webcam i am sincere i would not alter the general meaning i would remove unnessary words anyways i believe he a big enough stepping stone and the way i am i would still help him if he was not and in any case every little bit helps.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)