Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MACEDONIA CD

HI  to my all friends here 

I GAIN I WHILL EXPLANE ABOUT INPUT ADAPTER 
MY ADAPTER IS 7,5V WHIT MAX. OUT WHIT 1 AMPS.

BUT MY ELKTRONICS STUFF THERE IS NEED ONLY  <<0,3 AMPS 

WHEN IF MAKE SUMARY OF THIS  IF  IS 2 HZ PUSING   THEN MY TOTAL INPUT WHILL BE <<<

7,5 * 0,3 =2,25 WATT

IF YOU SAY OK BUT THEREIS NOT FAST  FREKFENCY  OK  THEN I WHILL SAY THEN I WHILL DUBLE THEN THE INPU
<<2,25 *2 = 4 WATT  OK

IS GOOD IF WHILL BE 4 WATT INPUT BUT MY ADAPTER IS COOL  NOT HOT 
AND I TELL YOU  THE COURENTS IS BIG AND STRONG

I HAVE TRAED WHIT ATHER TPU TO THIS SAME  ELKTRONICS AND SAME ADAPTER  THE DIFERENTS IS  GREATED   NEXT VIDEO I WHILL SHOW YOU TO SEE  THE DIFERENT WHIT THIS TPU AND ATHER TPU  BUT MORE BIGER AND THEN YOU WHILL SEE  THE AMPERS MORE DOUBLE THEN THIS TPU I HAVE SHOW TO YOU

I ONLY WHILL CHANGE TPU WINDINGS   NO INPUT  THEN IF WHILL BE FIRE THERE
ONLY WHIT SAMLL ADAPTER

AND AGAIN I WHILL TELL YOU 

THIS IS NOT ORDENERY  ELKTRICS ALL STANDARD WINDINGS AND STANDAR MESURING AND MAGNETICS FILD IS NOT IN TO MY DEVICE HERE

I HAVE SAY IN  MY DEVICE IS NOT NEED STRONG MAGNET FILD TO DOING THIS
THAT IS REASON WAY IS  SO POWERFULL SPARKS THER

IF HERE HAS MAN HO KNOW WHAT IM DOING HERE PLEASE SEND ME EMAIL AND THEN I HOPE TO FINIS  MY TPU MY TPU IS FINISH ABOUT 80%
OF COURSE I HAVE  20% PROBLEM HERE IM WORKING IN TO THIS PROBLEM BUT THIS IS VERY GRET SUCSESS   EVERTHING IF YOU TRAED TO BANING ME  OK THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM 
FOR THIS MAN HO IS NOT BEALEAVET ME FOR THIS 

I TELL THIS

OK FIND ADAPTER LIKE MY AND MAKE LIKE ME SMALL TPU  AND MAKE THIS FIRE  AND MAKE THIS AMPRES THER  IN THAT WAY TO PRODUCED TO STICK THE  METAL WHEN YOU PUT SHORT  THIS OUT ENDS OF COILS
IF YOU DOING THIS WHIT  ADAPTER  THEN I WHILL CONGRATUETED YOU 
BUT FOR ALL HERE MY FRIENDS HERE HO IS LIKE TO SOPORT ME WHIT THIS NEW KIND OF STUFF   THANKS  THERE IS MY EMAIL MAYBE WHILL BE SHARE AND  MAYEBE SOON WHIIL BE   MAKE REAL  TPU 

BY

dean_mcgowan

Quote from: MACEDONIA  CD on November 12, 2008, 06:04:28 AM
HI  to my all friends here 

I GAIN I WHILL EXPLANE ABOUT INPUT ADAPTER 
MY ADAPTER IS 7,5V WHIT MAX. OUT WHIT 1 AMPS.

BUT MY ELKTRONICS STUFF THERE IS NEED ONLY  <<0,3 AMPS 

WHEN IF MAKE SUMARY OF THIS  IF  IS 2 HZ PUSING   THEN MY TOTAL INPUT WHILL BE <<<

7,5 * 0,3 =2,25 WATT

IF YOU SAY OK BUT THEREIS NOT FAST  FREKFENCY  OK  THEN I WHILL SAY THEN I WHILL DUBLE THEN THE INPU
<<2,25 *2 = 4 WATT  OK

IS GOOD IF WHILL BE 4 WATT INPUT BUT MY ADAPTER IS COOL  NOT HOT 
AND I TELL YOU  THE COURENTS IS BIG AND STRONG

I HAVE TRAED WHIT ATHER TPU TO THIS SAME  ELKTRONICS AND SAME ADAPTER  THE DIFERENTS IS  GREATED   NEXT VIDEO I WHILL SHOW YOU TO SEE  THE DIFERENT WHIT THIS TPU AND ATHER TPU  BUT MORE BIGER AND THEN YOU WHILL SEE  THE AMPERS MORE DOUBLE THEN THIS TPU I HAVE SHOW TO YOU

I ONLY WHILL CHANGE TPU WINDINGS   NO INPUT  THEN IF WHILL BE FIRE THERE
ONLY WHIT SAMLL ADAPTER

AND AGAIN I WHILL TELL YOU 

THIS IS NOT ORDENERY  ELKTRICS ALL STANDARD WINDINGS AND STANDAR MESURING AND MAGNETICS FILD IS NOT IN TO MY DEVICE HERE

I HAVE SAY IN  MY DEVICE IS NOT NEED STRONG MAGNET FILD TO DOING THIS
THAT IS REASON WAY IS  SO POWERFULL SPARKS THER

IF HERE HAS MAN HO KNOW WHAT IM DOING HERE PLEASE SEND ME EMAIL AND THEN I HOPE TO FINIS  MY TPU MY TPU IS FINISH ABOUT 80%
OF COURSE I HAVE  20% PROBLEM HERE IM WORKING IN TO THIS PROBLEM BUT THIS IS VERY GRET SUCSESS   EVERTHING IF YOU TRAED TO BANING ME  OK THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM 
FOR THIS MAN HO IS NOT BEALEAVET ME FOR THIS 

I TELL THIS

OK FIND ADAPTER LIKE MY AND MAKE LIKE ME SMALL TPU  AND MAKE THIS FIRE  AND MAKE THIS AMPRES THER  IN THAT WAY TO PRODUCED TO STICK THE  METAL WHEN YOU PUT SHORT  THIS OUT ENDS OF COILS
IF YOU DOING THIS WHIT  ADAPTER  THEN I WHILL CONGRATUETED YOU 
BUT FOR ALL HERE MY FRIENDS HERE HO IS LIKE TO SOPORT ME WHIT THIS NEW KIND OF STUFF   THANKS  THERE IS MY EMAIL MAYBE WHILL BE SHARE AND  MAYEBE SOON WHIIL BE   MAKE REAL  TPU 

BY

Spell checker is a modern day miracle. Use it :D IT will make your communications much easier to read.

Cheers,

Dean

dean_mcgowan

Most words were corrected except for Elktronics .. which for some reason word thinks is reasonable :P

Hi to my all friends here

I gain I will explain about input adapter
My adapter is 7,5v whit max. Out with 1 amp
But my electronics stuff there is need only  <<0,3 amps
When if make summary of this if is 2 Hz pulsing   then my total input will be <<<
7,5 * 0,3 =2,25 watt

If you say ok but there is not fast frequency ok then i will say then i will double then the input
<<2,25 *2 = 4 watt ok

Is good if will be 4 watt input but my adapter is cool not hot
And I tell you the currents is big and strong
I have tried whit other tpu to this same electronics and same adapter the difference is greater   next video i will show you to see the different whit this tpu and other tpu but more bigger and then you will see the amperes more double then this tpu i have show to you
I only will change tpu windings no input then if will be fire there
Only whit small adapter
And again I will tell you
This is not ordinary electrics all standard windings and standard measuring and magnetic field is not in to my device here
I have say in my device is not need strong magnet field to doing this
That is reason way is so powerful sparks there
If here has man ho know what I’m doing here please send me email and then I hope to finis my tpu my tpu is finish about 80%
Of course i have 20% problem here I am working in to this problem but this is very great success   everything if you tried to banning me ok that is your problem
For this man ho is not believe me for this

i tell this

Ok find adapter like my and make like me small tpu and make this fire and make this amperes there in that way to produced to stick the metal when you put short this out ends of coils
if you doing this whit  adapter  then i will congratulated you
But for all here my friends here ho is like to support me whit this new kind of stuff   thanks there is my email maybe will be share and maybe soon will be   make real tpu

by

wings

Quote from: otto on November 12, 2008, 01:42:34 AM
Hello all,

now I want to tell you my story from the beginning. This is the reason I was looking what happens in a coil.

I used a ECD coil and placed an iron rod inside such a coil.
The iron rod from a radio antenna.
The coil had 2 windings: 1 is the trigger coil around 2m  long and the load coil around 4m long.

As always, the ECD wound over a oval cardboard 1" wide.

As said, I placed the iron rod inside this coil and slowly tuned only 1 frequency.In one moment I only saw how the coil jumped!!
Then I saw that the iron rod was fired out of the coil but didnt understand why this iron rod was so strange looking. Then I saw it:
the iron rod was cutted!!! Then I found the other little piece of this rod was fired out of the coil but in the contra direction. I found my iron rod pieces almost a feet away from the coil!!
To see better what happened I tried this again: I tuned slowly the frequency and again the same happened: the iron rod was cutted and fired out of the coil.

So here is the explanation:

Yesterday I was wrighting about the magnetic fields in a coil.
It seems that when we tune the frequency in a coil we also can have a magnetic field in this way:

N _ S S _ N

How else would the iron rod be fired out of the coil in both directions??

This was done at around 55kHz and a current less then 0,5A.

Now imagine what a force was in this coil concentrated in only 1 point!! Thousands times more than the input was, thats for sure.

On the scope, no reaction, on the bulb, no reaction....it was sooooo fast.

If I could have thousends of such anomalies....

Otto

PS: sorry to bother you all. You almost have the TPU finished.

my be you have obtained two time the Einstein-de Haas effect in opposite way - one conuter the other one?

see Einstein's only experiment:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein-de_Haas_effect

http://www.ptb.de/en/publikationen/jahresberichte/jb2005/nachrdjahres/s23e.html

innovation_station

i had a holy s#!t moment last night ....   no i was not playing with my coils....

i was drawing ...  and i got somthing im sure only a few will get...  i beleave i made a huge connection.....  hummm

between marco rodins math the teleportor ...  walter russel and tesla  wow guys ....

i cant say im sure but i think i am correct  as i drew it out and it all fit togather  hummm  including the 3 6 and 9 tesla speeks of

i dont know how this works just yet but

it just fits  or almost fits perfect

i have a magizene i bought the other day and there is a coil in it ....   it is 12 around 1....  config and to this  fits walter russels hand drawings  and marco rodins map  as well 369  hummm  im almost sure i got it   3 rings diffrent diameaters  3 diffrent freqs 36 diffrent coils 12 crystals....

i will do a dwg a simple one so you can see how it all fits togather

yes i was blowen away....  when this came into my view....

ist

btw the 12 crystals in the teleportor are the BIRTH STONES ...

then we got the star stones....  hummm   star gates anyone???   

interdemintal travel...   is it possible???  i beleve it is ....

and i tend to think stone henge plays a big roll   ;D  36 around 1   anyone ever see the crystal skulls??   lol by chance is there 36 of em that fit inside stone henge??

hummmmm... 

it has started alreday and its starting to get heavy in the middle of the mix of the riddles and the tricks...

:)
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!