Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neolystic

@Mac

Good work!  If we all work together I think we will find OU.  It looks like your primary winding is side to side, while your secondary winding is up and down.  Is some of your secondary winding also side to side?

- Neo

Neolystic

Quote from: wattsup on November 11, 2008, 02:30:35 PM
I like the theory and it sounds like you are taking the most basics of the TPU which I must say was put forth on this forum from way back, and then forgotten. Many theories have crossed this same path of thinking. You will have to elaborate a little more on potential build specs as the relationship of the two secondaries to the primary and horizontal are not very clear. Good work though.

Thank you Wattsup.  You're correct in that most or all of my theory has been covered before, although I'm not aware if anyone has put all the pieces together in exactly the same way.  But then, what ideas are ever completely original, and not a new compilation of known principles?  As GK once said, we are all just standing on the shoulders of giants.  I think the egoism of 'this or that person already did this or that' can be as much of a hindrance to our success as any other.  Perhaps what it will take is for a lowly 'one star' to come in, without preconceived ideas, benefitting from others' years of testing and theorizing recorded here, and see some simple little connection that's the key to it all.  I have a great deal of respect for the work you've shown here, and I hope my words haven't offended.

I'm unclear about what you would like me to elaborate on.  If you're saying I need to elaborate more on the winding directions of the various coils, I can do that.  If you're saying I need to elaborate more on specific design specifications such as coil size, wire size, frequencies, etc....those specifics are still in the works.  I am hoping for feedback on many of those aspects from some of the more experienced builders here, including yourself.  Questions such as how two identically-tuned secondaries wired in parallel, spaced 1 inch or so apart,  and formed into a toroid behave in real life, simply go beyond the known capabilities of Mathematics, and require real-world experience and testing.

TinselKoala

Quote from: poynt99 on November 11, 2008, 03:19:02 PM
this holds very little water.

the only sure way to tell if the intermittent (~2Hz) power output is higher than the constant 7.5W adapter power output, is to apply each case to a resistor and measure the temperature the resistor is raised to. chances are pretty good that the constant 7.5W will raise it higher. if the contrary is true, then mac has something and I congratulate him. until this test is done by him though, no one can say for certain that it is ou, just because it makes big sparks at a 2Hz rate.

Wait a minute, poynt99--you are making way too much sense.

BEP

@Otto,

<wearing my fire retardant suit now>

I have an issue with your cardboard tube. More correctly, with the spacing between the windings and the core.

We all know how conventional inductors should be built, with or without a core.
What is normally avoided when building an inductor....

If you vary the distance between the windings and the core (use thicker or thinner cardboard tubes) you should see a change in how the core magnetic is pinched. I use this same principle to divide the normal resonant frequency of a spiral coil. I also vary the turn count and driven frequency to control the division.

When you are flipping the core polarity there is some slapping going on. Correct?
Terms I've used before trying to convey the idea: Squirting, stomping on the middle of a banana, slapping, reconnection, bucking fields, etc. etc. etc.

Hope that is near the correct answer for your question  :)

BEP

innovation_station

ist's tpu battery charger 6 feeds......

here is the battery dwg configuration  ;D

got free engery yet?.....  did someone say to split the pos.... LOL!!

ist

and here is the ist tpu....  ;D

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!