Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobaga

Quote from: BEP on November 11, 2008, 06:30:54 PM
@Otto,

<wearing my fire retardant suit now>

I have an issue with your cardboard tube. More correctly, with the spacing between the windings and the core.

We all know how conventional inductors should be built, with or without a core.
What is normally avoided when building an inductor....

If you vary the distance between the windings and the core (use thicker or thinner cardboard tubes) you should see a change in how the core magnetic is pinched. I use this same principle to divide the normal resonant frequency of a spiral coil. I also vary the turn count and driven frequency to control the division.

When you are flipping the core polarity there is some slapping going on. Correct?
Terms I've used before trying to convey the idea: Squirting, stomping on the middle of a banana, slapping, reconnection, bucking fields, etc. etc. etc.

Hope that is near the correct answer for your question  :)

BEP

Otto is not aware that the magnetic field resides in a dielectric sea.   It is a dielectric function.

redstone64

Hello,

Did you really get useful output power from "IST's TPU" ? seems like you have used lots of batteries, why?

innovation_station

1 battery will charge 6 many times....

ist

i have not spun it yet  or tapped the spinn
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

otto

Hello all,

now I want to tell you my story from the beginning. This is the reason I was looking what happens in a coil.

I used a ECD coil and placed an iron rod inside such a coil.
The iron rod from a radio antenna.
The coil had 2 windings: 1 is the trigger coil around 2m  long and the load coil around 4m long.

As always, the ECD wound over a oval cardboard 1" wide.

As said, I placed the iron rod inside this coil and slowly tuned only 1 frequency.In one moment I only saw how the coil jumped!!
Then I saw that the iron rod was fired out of the coil but didnt understand why this iron rod was so strange looking. Then I saw it:
the iron rod was cutted!!! Then I found the other little piece of this rod was fired out of the coil but in the contra direction. I found my iron rod pieces almost a feet away from the coil!!
To see better what happened I tried this again: I tuned slowly the frequency and again the same happened: the iron rod was cutted and fired out of the coil.

So here is the explanation:

Yesterday I was wrighting about the magnetic fields in a coil.
It seems that when we tune the frequency in a coil we also can have a magnetic field in this way:

N _ S S _ N

How else would the iron rod be fired out of the coil in both directions??

This was done at around 55kHz and a current less then 0,5A.

Now imagine what a force was in this coil concentrated in only 1 point!! Thousands times more than the input was, thats for sure.

On the scope, no reaction, on the bulb, no reaction....it was sooooo fast.

If I could have thousends of such anomalies....

Otto

PS: sorry to bother you all. You almost have the TPU finished.

otto

Hello all,

@wattsup

a oridinary coil is pulsed in a oridinary way: on 1 end of the coil are our square waves and on the other end of this coil is the + from the power supply or battery. Nothing special.

@Bep

the space between the core and the coil is a totally different story. Its the story about our particles that are swirling around a TPUs circumference and inside a coil. I dont want to bother people with this story because, as said, I see some people have or almost have a TPU and I will wait until they post how they did it. I dont want to mention names because you can see them every day claiming they have done it.

Im posting my findings because all the people working on pulsed coils can use them.

Otto