Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wings

Quote from: wings on November 12, 2008, 07:56:58 AM
my be you have obtained two time the Einstein-de Haas effect in opposite way - one conuter the other one?

see Einstein's only experiment:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein-de_Haas_effect

http://www.ptb.de/en/publikationen/jahresberichte/jb2005/nachrdjahres/s23e.html

....explanation here:

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/erin/erin4.html:

In this connection let us recall  the experiment of Einstein-de-Haas where  rotation of a  ferromagnetic placed in a constant magnetic field was demonstrated. This effect is explained by the fact that spins of a ferromagnetic initially oriented in an arbitrary way, under the action of a magnetic field have obtained a  primary orientation in a field direction. And if in an initial state  a  summary momentum of all spins  equaled to zero then in a magnetic field  it  had some non-zero value. According to the momentum theorem this leads to the rotation of a crystalline lattice in a direction opposite to spins. Beyond that point the inner moments of spins cause tangential stresses generating the torsional deformation of a ferromagnetic.

BEP

Quote from: wings on November 12, 2008, 07:56:58 AM
my be you have obtained two time the Einstein-de Haas effect in opposite way - one conuter the other one?

see Einstein's only experiment:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein-de_Haas_effect

http://www.ptb.de/en/publikationen/jahresberichte/jb2005/nachrdjahres/s23e.html

I think the links you posted do pertain to the reversals shared by @Otto. I am quite sure they pertain to my division of resonant frequency. Also, I would not be surprised if this angular momentum is the source of the famous songs of the TPU.

While I've never had the dramatic results, as described by @Otto, I do have coils that make an unusual wah-wah sound as if there are two frequencies very close to each other. That is with one frequency injected.

@Otto,

Did your broken core pieces show signs of twist.

@All,

My experiments were basically Rogowski coils with one end passed through the center (as a flat spiral - 1 or 2 turns) and the outer winding wound around that core 360 degrees and then reversed in direction and handedness the full 360 degrees.
Highest frequency division is found with fewer spiral turns.

The number of cancelling outer turn pairs should be an even number.

Spacing between the core and outer wrap should be at least 2.5 times the diameter of the conductor.
Spacing between the turns of the outer wrap should be as close as possible and less than 2 times the diameter conductor.

The results seem counter intuitive. The lower the inductance of the core gives a lower resonant point.

I believe the outer wrap is creating induced nodes and antinodes on the core conductor. 'Squeezing the hose' or pinching, so to speak.

It is possible to have a spiral coil that should resonate at 30 mHz (overall coil capacitance is increased) and find the coil current 'dip' (drop) near normal resonance divided by the 1/2 the number of cancelling outer turns.
Or even much greater.

There, I've shared details on the most easily repeatable result I've had these past couple of years.
To me, this explains the strange 22kHz resonance of experiments by others and extremely low points found on my other tests.

If you try this please be aware if you create a resonance that matches the mechanical resonance of your core there will be mechanical movement. Mine broke a pane of glass I was using as an insulating surface on my workbench.

Since the magnetic field is well known to be concentrated inside winding of a toroid this idea may be part of a TPU function. I can see a magnetic field rotating about this axis.

BEP

innovation_station

guys this is huge!!!!!!!

hummmmmm   things are clicking......   

so 3 6 9 ....   30 60 90 deg quarture ...   360 deg  plus 3x 6 x 9 x the rings and the windings....   3.333 6.666 9.9999 

12 crystals  12 vortexes plus the reverse   this fits rodins math some what i have not gone deep on this yet ....  but i bet if you map the colours of the torroide it works out with rodins stuff   

russels vortexes fit in as transmitting and recieving for each coil   

similar to this pic but walters shows all dirrections ... 

ist

im drawing  lol

simple dwg

AND DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE WE GO........
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

sparks

Pulse energy is just efficient use of changing the dielectric field about a form of mass.  Intrinsic energy of the mass or potential energy stored in the mass or at rest energy or resonant structuring of electromagnetic waves or photons  whatever you want to call it is there in vast vast quanities in just one little point in our 3 dimensional planes.  Is it the energy from termination of other dimensions who knows.  Electrons even though they are said to be drifting like when we heat carbon and there is thermionic emission they are still loaded with potential energy.  They still have angular momentum as well as axial spin momentum up the wasu.   It is this energy that the pulse exploits.  It frees the electron from it's relationship with the neucleus where the electron now expresses it's angular momentum and resulting magnetic dipole moments on the rest of space.   Now say we have a magnetic field like the Earth has setup or a permanent magnet for that matter  The electron UNDER IT"S OWN POWER drifts away from the mass it just got kicked out of.  The mass meanwhile is getting hungry for some electrons to restore it's resonance.  It's got more holes in it then it does excess electrons and this is where we get to have some fun.  Make sure the positively charged mass gets back into electrical balance by drawing charge carriers through an INPUT circuit.  Notice there is no output circuit in this sceanario at all.  This is why I believe SM's units heat up.  The circulating electron cloud starts to create eddy currents and infrared em waves xrays etc.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

innovation_station

i add this do u see this in the dwg i made...

ist

369 = 123 ;)

this time.....     i wonder what it feels like... to find the ONE....  in this LIFE...... the one we all dream of ...
but dreams just arnt enough ...  so ill be wateing for the REAL THING .....  ILL KNOW IT BY THE FEELING ;)

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=vP7VsPb9ZpY

8)

hey just play the chord....   can you make this vilon sing?!?!?!?! ;)

just to warp your MIND BODY SOUL what if i could start this from  a single pluse ...  and it was portable ... 

what a dream to live.....    ;)

i would call it THE DEVICE OF THE UNIVERSE..... ;D
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!