Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

yep grumpy it is only bla bla bla

if you dont understand it  ;D

the ac hash is in my system  ;D  altho i convert it to dc to add up to more.....

the hash aint hash ... its spinn... or orbit... ;D and it oscolates...  lol

i usualy get around 35-o vac of what u call hash constantly flucatiting 0- 35 0-35.... on my ac side on the dc side i get diffrent mesurements i use a full wave bridge rectifier to combine the 2 as dc output  my freq is 1k ...

i have designed a new transformer  ;D

tesla  doide style ;D 

any how grump i wish u luck .... the OZONE PAT AND THE CONVERSION PAT HAVE SERVED ME WELL.... ;)

IST
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

BEP

Quote from: wattsup on October 31, 2008, 02:10:03 PM
I was thinking about the Earths field (EF) pulse and how to catch it.
Out of a hunch, I did a Google search for "7.8hz antenna".
Expecting 1000s of results, but, amazingly I got only 1 hit and it was specific to Tesla technology. Hmmmmmm.
Maybe you've seen this before but just in case.
Nice read.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/259163/Tesla-Scalar-waves
http://www.meyl.eu/go/index.php?dir=10_Home&page=1&sublevel=0

This is a nice read. I wasn't aware a NASA scientist had put up with the same crap I've seen here on this idea. I am saddened he seems to think it was a new idea. Not mine, certainly. Long before either one of us were born...

As for the rest.... There is certainly rotation here. Now I'm sorry I started another revolution almost three years ago.

Reminds me of my favorite Cheech & Chong... Um? Looks like RE. Snif - Snif... Smells like RE....Chomp-Crunch!  Ahhh! UH! TASTES LIKE RE but it is really RF.

Just remember... Magic to some is old hat to others so if you think it is magic check it out before you flush it down that magical vortex in your toilet.

@Bolt

I can't disagree with most of your ideas. Why? Because they are a rehash of mine. They will change. Just like mine.

I have something that works and needs improvement and documentation. I check in once in a while.

Later folks  :)

bolt

"Because they are a rehash of mine."

Bep so you knew this was scaler pumped  magnetic quenched  class c push push triode amplifier  then 2 years ago?   :o

Please show me some your  old post that has an incline to what i been disclosing? Not digging the dirt but if we both have exactly the same methodology that must be a good sign!! 

I already have OU devices everyone has not many know where to look though. By far easiest way is Rotoverter motors. Its OU out of the box. Been discussed and denied many times on this site.

Grumpy

Quote from: BEP on November 01, 2008, 09:47:26 AM

I have something that works and needs improvement and documentation. I check in once in a while.

Later folks  :)

Way to go BEP - see you in the tall grass - LOL!

----------------------

Quote from: bolt on November 01, 2008, 10:00:47 AM
"Because they are a rehash of mine."

Bep so you knew this was scaler pumped  magnetic quenched  class c push push triode amplifier  then 2 years ago?   :o

Please show me some your  old post that has an incline to what i been disclosing? Not digging the dirt but if we both have exactly the same methodology that must be a good sign!! 

I already have OU devices everyone has not many know where to look though. By far easiest way is Rotoverter motors. Its OU out of the box. Been discussed and denied many times on this site.

Shut up and build something!
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Grumpy

Quote from: Chef on November 01, 2008, 06:05:47 AM
I think, no needed to overcomplicate that. Frequency's are directly related to circumference of the collector coil. He mentioned in one video somewhere, there is a pattern set up, and it need time to wind down.

That pattern is, what going round and round in the length of the collector coil. So frequency's depend on the length of collector coil (If is that a loop= circumference), and the numbers of control coils. It's like an accelerometer, you need to push in right times in right direction, to achieve a drag round and round.
----------
I think the high frequency AC in the output is only by product. Actually it would be only DC , but the output tank circuit system, cause the AC hash on a DC current.

Chef, you very smart.  Good luck in your work.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards