Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neolystic

@Bolt

I agree that it's likely about scalar induction.  The test is intended to go back to SM's 'very first thing I told you about', and assumes that there is a correlation between total power contained in a wave or pulse and the scalar force projecting at 90 degrees from the wire.  This, as everything else, is only an assumption, one which may or may not be valid once tested.   

Also, I found no reference to 'Bordland Labs Scalar Energy Transfer'.  Do you have a link?

Thanks,
Neo

Spider

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=-6461713170757457294&ei=LFsPSffrK5Kw2QLFrNCmCg&q=borderland+dollard

I think this is what he means.

Neo,
your investigation sounds really interresting, maybe you should devote a topic to your results

Spider
When a magnetic field, produced by a moving electric field, is moved longitudinally a tempic field is produced.

Grumpy

Quote from: Neolystic on November 03, 2008, 03:07:27 PM

Also, I found no reference to 'Bordland Labs Scalar Energy Transfer'.  Do you have a link?

This may be a reference to the experiments and video with Eric Dollard transmitting across the San Francisco Bay with a Tesla Coil.

You can Google: eric dollard tesla video
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

giantkiller

Get rid of all the moving metal and sequence controls.
That alleviates the mechanic resistance. The power comes from the resistance of the magnetic action against the aether.

Lets talk 3 phase or 3 freqs. When you heterodyne you are inputing nothing that moves. But there is a force that moves. What is it? Harmonics with the environment. How come nobody metions aether? Tesla does! Not standard academia. It is not the discharge but the charge. We don't conduct it we collect its flow. In the SM17 demo it lights light bulbs(inductors), it powers ac equipment(with an inverter), SM holds up 2 cables and shazam! Sparks. Big mofo sparks. That is the energy circulating in the coil. He makes a special connection to conduct the energy in another way.
Air coil, high Q and you can crack the universe. Harmonic of the circumference.

TPUs circulate. The GK4 jack hammers. See the difference? Around the coil and up and down. Beautiful.
TPUs produce power out. GK4 ejects power at the electrostatic level. Ooooh.

So this means we can drive any circular multi layer coil with 1 freq at high Q, harmonic from 3 angles of 120 degrees and the heterodyned sum should ring pretty loud while spinning is brushing the collector. Sounds like Hubbard. There is something out there. Is science fun?

--giantkiller. Aether... It's not just for dweebs anymore.

wings

Quote from: Spider on November 03, 2008, 03:15:05 PM
http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=-6461713170757457294&ei=LFsPSffrK5Kw2QLFrNCmCg&q=borderland+dollard

I think this is what he means.

Neo,
your investigation sounds really interresting, maybe you should devote a topic to your results

Spider

my be this document can help:

para 3 Advanced electric concepts

para 3.4.3.4. Dr Meyl's Personal Tesla Coil Experiments

http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/20050170447_2005172301.pdf