Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Quote from: giantkiller on November 03, 2008, 06:10:31 PM
That would equate to the gyroscopic thumping of the comparators negating in off / on over voltage trip comparisions. The spin getting interupted. 8)
And they held this in their hands???!??!?! Guess they didn't know better!

--giantkiller.

I think it equates the something about the universe being "structured" in some orderly fashion and that the aether is not infinely polarizable, but is polarized in discrete steps - otherwise we could only obtain transverse waves and not longitudinal waves.  Took me a couple months to figure that out - consider it a gift to those who still persue freedom.  (That includes you too, Poynt99)

Helmholtz just wrote it out one fine day and no one noticed, but a handful of bright physicist notice it now and they have a whole different view of the universe.  Remember what Stephan Marinov used to go around saying? - "there are no fields, only the potentials" - he had that much figured out.

So, if the aether is a sea of potentials separated by a dielectric (like Tesla said), then moving the aether would induce electricty, which brings this damn thread back on track.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

giantkiller

First Rotoverter by Nikola Tesla. Page 22 Polyphase currents from the book The Tesla Rotating Magnetic Field.

--giantkiller.

Grumpy

Quote from: poynt99 on November 03, 2008, 06:23:50 PM
if you're here just to denigrate people and have a big laugh from sick humour, then i would suggest there are more appropriate sites for you elsewhere.

if this forum is such a big joke then go elsewhere. your posts aren't funny, and they're not benefitting anyone.

i'm not posting, just hanging around in the background and working quietly on my own with a few colleagues. but when i see the type of trash being posted lately, i find it difficult not to speak out.

Well, actually my posts have and are benifiting many people, just most people either have no foundation on which to understand them or want everyone to remain slaves, but one or two do understand and they greatly appreciate every word - of course this does not pertain to the ridicule and joking stuff.

Denigrate, who have I denigrated?  Sick humor?  I have made great improvements by leaving out the vulgarities - hmm - I'll try harder not to denigrate anyone.

Perhaps you have not noticed my several attempts, during this barage of BS, to bring this thred back to the goal at hand.

Quote from: Grumpy on November 03, 2008, 06:28:42 PM
I think it equates the something about the universe being "structured" in some orderly fashion and that the aether is not infinely polarizable, but is polarized in discrete steps - otherwise we could only obtain transverse waves and not longitudinal waves.  Took me a couple months to figure that out - consider it a gift to those who still persue freedom.  (That includes you too, Poynt99)

Helmholtz just wrote it out one fine day and no one noticed, but a handful of bright physicist notice it now and they have a whole different view of the universe.  Remember what Stephan Marinov used to go around saying? - "there are no fields, only the potentials" - he had that much figured out.

So, if the aether is a sea of potentials separated by a dielectric (like Tesla said), then moving the aether would induce electricty, which brings this damn thread back on track.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Moab

Youve done a fine job Grumpy. I like your post. and thanks for keeping the trash in one basket so we know where it's at.

GK. not so sure utility companies have the athority to say what is legal and whats not. Im sure they have spent a great deal to cover their asses in a bunch of cases to distance themselves from the EMF radiation comming from high tention lines. But would a "duplicator" be stealing. If it truly did just that?  i dont think so. Not any more than growing appletrees from appleseeds of apples you pay for at the store. you pay for the power you use. why cant you do what you want with it, hell even "diplicate" stuff if ya can,, I dont know.. just got me thinking. id like to see the schems on that one. sounds fimilliar some how. ;)

Quote from: Grumpy on November 03, 2008, 06:37:58 PM
Well, actually my posts have and are benifiting many people, just most people either have no foundation on which to understand them or want everyone to remain slaves, but one or two do understand and they greatly appreciate every word - of course this does not pertain to the ridicule and joking stuff.

Denigrate, who have I denigrated?  Sick humor?  I have made great improvements by leaving out the vulgarities - hmm - I'll try harder not to denigrate anyone.

Perhaps you have not noticed my several attempts, during this barage of BS, to bring this thred back to the goal at hand.

sparks

"And the beat goes on on on on on and the beat goes ON ON ON ON ON...."

http://www.rexresearch.com/stclair/0301970.htm
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love