Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AhuraMazda

Quote from: giantkiller on November 07, 2008, 05:00:45 PM
The previous attempts by all before have lead to almost nothing based upon standard training.

Yes I believe the coil arrangements were perceived wrongly by everyone including myself.
Time for thinking back in the box again!

SM was an audio engineer trying to generate 3D sound. He was also a tinkerer.
He put 3 coils together just like the coils of 3 speakers stacked on top of each other.
He drove them independantly with audio signals probabely out of phase in the hope to create a new audio experience.

The magnetic field projection caused reverberations in conjunction with the earths magnetic field and TPU was born.
Why do you thinkd his coils are shaped the way they are?

Due to economic panic my company cancelled my project and I am currently out of work so, I hope to investigate this line of thought.

sparks

When they created the steam engine they had no idea why when you combine the three elements hydrogen oxygen and carbon  the water in the boiler expands.  Stan Myers comes along and gets water to expand without using heat just a resonant circuit and some ultraviolet light.  Now they are finding that cavitation can be used to produce more heat energy than mechanical input.  Bypassing an understanding of the fundamental dynamics of a process is a mistake.   I think the underlying principal in play here is that if you make a given field cold by extracting energy from it the matter becomes more dense and occupies less space.  Nature now pumps energy into the energy voided space surrounding the densified matter and will continue to do so as long as we keep extracting energy from the cold field in a timely manner.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Neolystic

I'd like to say that I hope none of my recent posts regarding fundamental principles have had an influence on anyone's deciding to go back to grass roots.  You all are light years ahead of me on this.  As for me, I AM at grass roots, which is why I've tried (semi-successfully) to stay quiet.  I've amassed a sizable library of books from as old as 1883 to the present and have read nearly all of them so far.  I've also accumulated a small fortune in test equipment and am only JUST NOW setting up my lab.  My own theory of TPU operation is so far off from anything I've read here or anywhere else that, as I stated before, I prefer not to even talk about it until I've done the many 'grass roots', real-world experiments required to prove or disprove it.  The reason for this is twofold.  First, and most important, I do NOT want to be yet another person on here who drags people off in the wrong direction, and second, I don't want to embarass myself in the somewhat likely event that I'm wrong.  My own theory REQUIRES that I start at the beginning, but all of you are so far along on your own ideas, please just continue and let's make this thing work.

-Neo

giantkiller

2 things:

The one wire jumps because the emitted electrostatic force goes out while producing an inward force. On the surface of a planet we call that gravity! And anything on the surface gets pushed down. Ain't that the shits?!

The surround sound occurs on the standing wave. They somehow got that standing with a wide stance to fill the room or reflect off of surfaces. I experienced both in the Bose test. Funny how when you buy a product to get an effect you merely enjoy what it produces. But Holy Shat. When you actually produce it yerself it is at a time when there are no adult diapers present!

Glad to see people waking up regardless of their situation.

--giantkiller.

giantkiller

Quote from: Neolystic on November 07, 2008, 10:16:56 PM
I'd like to say that I hope none of my recent posts regarding fundamental principles have had an influence on anyone's deciding to go back to grass roots.  You all are light years ahead of me on this.  As for me, I AM at grass roots, which is why I've tried (semi-successfully) to stay quiet.  I've amassed a sizable library of books from as old as 1883 to the present and have read nearly all of them so far.  I've also accumulated a small fortune in test equipment and am only JUST NOW setting up my lab.  My own theory of TPU operation is so far off from anything I've read here or anywhere else that, as I stated before, I prefer not to even talk about it until I've done the many 'grass roots', real-world experiments required to prove or disprove it.  The reason for this is twofold.  First, and most important, I do NOT want to be yet another person on here who drags people off in the wrong direction, and second, I don't want to embarass myself in the somewhat likely event that I'm wrong.  My own theory REQUIRES that I start at the beginning, but all of you are so far along on your own ideas, please just continue and let's make this thing work.

-Neo

Dude!? we are an accumulation of things that were said to be wrong. You too are a hero among all thinking the way you are. Practice and learn. This is one way cool trip. Its funny how my big attempts shocked the hell out of me. But the grassroots test shocked the old knowledge out of me! Hang on. Let those is disbelief choke on their ignorance.

--giantkiller. Things have boiled down to the real stuff.