Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

@Slapper

On my sketch of the charge pump I show VHB tape between the copper discs. I cleaned both sides of the tape with contact cleaner and rubbed graphite onto the surfaces for contact. There is my carbon.
Prestretching the tape also has very interesting effects. After that just hit it with a charge. The stuff acts like a sponge for charge.

The above is surely unrelated to a real TPU but it was interesting.

sparks

Spheric's anamolous spike appears on Tesla's  top ouput spark gap very predictably.  The diagram Grumpy left us shows two series resonant circuits terminating at two electrodes that Tesla tells us can be used to go further up the voltage ladder if used driving the primary of another  transformer.  Stan Myer utilized the same system fracturing water.  Tesla used the voltage phase displacement between two series resonating circuits to drive his translatory loads.   Why do the utility companies have to use such high voltage?  They transmit 60hz sine waves.  Every once in a while when a plant or big user comes on or off line they transmit a square wave called a transient.  All hell breaks loose downstream cause the transient has more power in it than all the rest of the generating plants dumping into the grid.  Why?  From turning the switch on and off real fast.  duh?  Why 60hz sine waves?  Cause the old steam engines had mechanical limitations.  Keep burning the sludge to get pressure.  Some guys on this site are fracturing water to get pressure.  Other people are using high frequency alternators attached to motors that use low frequency energy.  The high frequency alternators run with enough gain from the field to power the motor and whatever else needs to be done.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

ronotte

@all,

due to Otto's problems with viruses (impossible for him to deal with pictures), please find attached his new pic.

Roberto

MACEDONIA CD

hi to all friends here

you ask  i to show some batery <<THER IS NOT ENY KIND  OF BATERY HIDEN

AND MY INPUT IS ADAPTER HO IS GIVEM MAX OF  7,5 WHIT 1 AMPS  <<
<<BUT MY DEVICES IS NO NEED  ALL  7,5 WATT
HE ONLY PICK UP  <<7,5V WHIT 0,3 AMPS >>NO 1 AMPER ONLY 0,3AMP

I WHILL SHOW YOU ANTERE VIDEO  TO SEE  HOW IS BIG AND STRONG SPARKS  WHIT AMPS >

ONLY I SAY HERE IS OSCILATOR AND COILS MY OSCILATOR IS NEED ONLY 0,3 AMP

THE  FLAT WIRE ENDS  IF I MAKE CONTINUE  WHIT SHORT  THIS ENDS OF FLAT WIRE WHILL BE DISTROING <<NOT OF  VOLTAGE  BUT TO MUCSH AMPERS THER <<THE AMPS IS ABOUT 43 AMPS THER
THE VOLTAGE IS  190V
I HAVE 20 WATT BULB PUT THER AND MY BULB IS BURN FAST AND  BROKEN  ONLY 2 OR 3 SEC IS LIGHT THEN IS DISTROING

AND NOW YOU  SAY IS THER BATERY OR  ONLY VOLTAGE THER

YES  FIND ADAPTER LIKE ME WHIT THIS 7,5V AND 0,3 AMPS AND MAKE  YOU BULB TO DISTROING  20 WATT  IF MAKE THIS THEN YOU WHILL SAY THAT IM LIE HERE
THIS IS NOT JOKE   THER IS AMPRES PEOPLE WHIT 190 V

IF I PUT SOME  METAL FOR MAKEING SHORT  TO THIS TWO ENDS  IS HAPEND THIS
<<METAL  IS STIK TO HE TWO ENDS >
YES THER IS SOME FREKFENCY
YES THER IS  SOME SMALL VIBRATION
YES THER IS LIKE  <<S.M SAY TO MANNIX   IF YOU HAVE 1000 PARALEL WIRE  AND FAST BULYTH SPED MAGNET MOVING FILD>

AND ATHER THIS MAY DEVICES IS NOT WORKING OF SOME  STRONG ELKTROMAGNET FILD  IS NO NEED THIS FILD TO PRODUCED  THIS STRONG AMPS IN TO MY COLECTORS COILS

ATHER STRANGE THING IS HAPEN HERE
I HAVE NOTICE THIS

WHEN I MAKE OSCILATOR TO WORK IN MINIMUM GIVEN INPUT TO OSCILATOR THEN MY OUT COILS GIVE SO MORE POWER IN THE OUT
IFTHE OSCILATOR GIVE MORE milli AMPS   TO TPU THEN THE OUT ENERGY IS LOW DOWN AND NOTHING

YES THER IS VIBRATING ONLY MY COLECTOR s coils probuced this

ask for you  <<i like to ask one friend  here  if you find this man <<nick name <<
<<tao>> hello tao
tomorou i whill make anthere video to shoow how is distring my flat wire  of my out oils
thanks by

sparks

Quote from: ronotte on November 11, 2008, 09:05:30 AM
@all,

due to Otto's problems with viruses (impossible for him to deal with pictures), please find attached his new pic.

Roberto

I'll take a stab at it.  If this choke is done right then all of the disruptive nature of the transient will be absorbed by the cardboard capacitor surrounding the iron inductor.  Any electrostatic effects will endup messing with the cardboard while any magnetic field reaction will endup messing with magnetic domains in the iron core.  This should produce an interesting echo instead of the infrared waves normally produced in a standard choke.  The square wave shouldn't result in any forward current at all as the choke represents a matched impedance to the flow of conventional current while the copper skin of the coil has no problem distributing the wave energy of the spike.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love