Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Even a caveman can do it.

Started by sdanielmsev, May 22, 2008, 10:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdanielmsev

Cavemen invented just about everything, except stopping people from expressing their silly opinions on internet forums. See the "organising" thread. The first reply was "How ,blah.. do we do that...blather ..by vote?" I am sure others feel my posts are also blather, but I also know that poster only wanted to "sound" smart by attacking the messenger, not the message.  After four months of reading this website, theys be lotsa idiosos. And if the idea is to teach the thinking world about cheap energy, overunity, or just to use their mind, let's not this site degrade into allowing the university think-speak to infringe on our right to express our ideas.

exxcomm0n

I didn't think I'd obstructed his process, I just wanted to know how it was going to be judged.

You can't have best without judgment.

You can't have a web site without a host.

I promise I'll let you comment on the post 1st next time.

But, if you'd rather I blather on some other note than vote, please proffer the offer, ya shoat. :D
When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.

sdanielmsev

Can't never did nothing. If I get this correctly, there is a certain protocol for this forum which designates some entity to lord over the writers in order to do what?
  There is no need to suppress any ideas, and , yes voting on all posts would be good idea,yet I don't agree with the voting process. There is no way to stop this from becoming an "idol" thing.
  If the information were just presented as this is where... this is here...; the person like me, with some training,{ backspace to the sixties, I started when punch cards were the rage} would be able to access the wonderful minds here on overunity: these oldsters, with our real world experiences might be able to add to the discussions. I continually see change as an anathema to the forums. Not the people that post.

sdanielmsev

Oh, btw 8)nice on the shoat comment

exxcomm0n

Quote from: sdanielmsev on May 22, 2008, 11:49:56 PM
  Can't never did nothing. If I get this correctly, there is a certain protocol for this forum which designates some entity to lord over the writers in order to do what?

I assume that'd be Stephan that owns/administers the site. But I have not seen him act against any post not needing it for a reason (mostly topic type moves).

Quote from: sdanielmsev on May 22, 2008, 11:49:56 PM
  There is no need to suppress any ideas, and , yes voting on all posts would be good idea,yet I don't agree with the voting process. There is no way to stop this from becoming an "idol" thing.
  If the information were just presented as this is where... this is here...; the person like me, with some training,{ backspace to the sixties, I started when punch cards were the rage} would be able to access the wonderful minds here on overunity: these oldsters, with our real world experiences might be able to add to the discussions. I continually see change as an anathema to the forums. Not the people that post.

I don't see any oppression really except by members (most without the benefit of a double digit post record) viciously attacking an idea.
It's sad, and wrong, and makes you want to buy into the conspiracy theory/MIB train of thought.

On the "best of the best" judgment deal, it really should be quite easy given a well respected panel to make sure testing environments were equal.
Most L per minute HHO.
Most watts out per electricity in.
TPU wattage output.

About the oldster thing, it doesn't matter.
Be a person that happens to be a certain age, rather than a stereotypical personality rendition of a certain age and you have it licked.
When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.