Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Show me an overunity motor that works!

Started by sdanielmsev, May 25, 2008, 12:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdanielmsev

To all;
        No one, and I mean no one, has shown, replicated,or produced any device that has shown overunity. None, Zero. Zippo. I've seen probably the best motor efficiency experts, so far, in any forum group I have seen on the web. So, why? Why continue down a path that doesn't work?  I don't see any work in any area which follows a path that leads to somewhere. Where the heck is the scientific method? If this forum is for another group of fools that have no better life than to post their silliness,whether it is baby bottle washing,or the existence of proto-plasmic energy in a quasi-state of flux, then what good are you? Whether or not the excess electrons come from a solid, plasma, or static state should be the major discussion point.  Yet, I see no arguing on either side of the equation, at least on the posts I have read for the last four months. [I realise I have not spent as much time as others, but I have a life]. What you are not producing is power. With out power you are just pissing in the wind. So why not stay with what you are good at? Prove me wrong, prove that you are interested in achieving a revolutionary new power source. Argue the point, or shut-up.
   "Intelligent people argue ideas, average people discuss events, dull people talk about wine". Origin unknown.

point, or just shut-up.

resonanceman

Quote from: sdanielmsev on May 25, 2008, 12:27:28 AM

point, or just shut-up.

sdanielmsev

Good idea

With your attitude  you can't be of help to anyone .......so why don't  you just shut up .

gary

sdanielmsev

To all;
    Then I guess you are ready to show me your replicable device. At about 5000 smackers, that would pay your airfare, couple of nights in a good hotel, and enough to pay for your experiments.
  But then you would have to get away from your phony-baloney seat in front of the computer and actually MAKE something.
   I tell anybody here, I will bet the whole nickel that no one here at overunity can make a vehicle, using the designs as posted here at overunity, that will last four hours under an actual load of a person being moved at a speed which is usable for transportation. Or how about pump to power a well? Maybe a refrigeration unit.
   I guess real world applications are not useful. 
    And, yes I have read these peoples stuff about their claims about claiming they can extract electrons from a place other than their actual set-up, probably when it was originally published. Or, the second edition,(I'm not that old). And it has never been proved, much less been in any type of mass production. If there is any doubt look at the VolksWagon bug. There will always be those that are too cheap to spend their money on wasteful machines.
   Of course I don't fear the black helicopters.
   The only thing we have o fear is fear itself - FDR

utilitarian

Quote from: Loner on May 25, 2008, 03:41:53 AM
As a simple example, heard of Grey?  Know anything about Sweet?  Beardon?  Bedini?
Need proven theory?  Tried Whittaker?  How many names do you need? Maybe Tesla?
If you need an OU device, readily available, look into Phase conjugate mirror Tech.  (If you can.   ;D)

In fairness, none of the inventors you mentioned have ever demonstrated a self-runner that could be replicated.

petersone

Take a transformer,say 95% return on secondary coil,pulse the primary,collect the flyback,anything more than 5% is profit,of course the switch has to be run,but there should be enough for that.
happy hunting.
peter