Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Interesting experiment with an transformer, 2 lamps, diodes and an magnet

Started by gast, September 06, 2005, 06:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Markus,

Did I spell your name correct this time.  :)

Thanks for posting the circuit. I wanted to study it to see if it fits or contradicts my theory. Actually the more I dive into the theory the more details it reveals as to exactly what should I do. So I'll use LTSpice to build my circuit and see what happens. If nothing interesting then I'll be glad to build your circuit.

Basically the theory suggests that the amount of kinetic energy converted from magnetic potential energy is relative to switching speed. I won't bore you with the details. Since the amount of energy generated from the magnetic potential remains constant and less energy is converted to thermal, then the energy must go somewhere. In this case it should go to electromagnetic radiation. The only trick I have not thought much about is exactly how I am going capture the radiation. Wires going to something like a florescent bulb could capture most of the energy, but how would we efficiently capture the photons and covert to electricity? BTW, that brings up another question. What type of bulb are you using?

Paul Lowrance

PaulLowrance

Markus,

By small chance you don't know anyone near by that has access to a thermal camera do you?  Boy I sure would love to see your ferrite rod before and then during run time!

If not then is there any chance you could talk to some of the professors at a nearby college that might be interested in viewing your device through their FIR camera. BTW, please note that the type of camera you would need is a FIR (Far Infrared Radiation) Camera. Preferably somewhere between 5 and 50 THz.

Paul Lowrance

Jdo300

Hi Markus,

I attached a picture of the two toroidal cores I got today. After studying your circuit diagram, I am curious to know if you are actually sending back emf spikes to that bulb on the primary side of the toroid. I see how you have the two diodes on the incoming side of the circuit positioned to only let the power come into the coil but not surge back into the source. But where I am confused is about that second diode on the line going to the bulb. I can see that it clearly blocks the current from the source from surging into the bulb, but when the back emf spike rushes backwards through the circuit towards the source, it seems like that current would still not go into the bulb because it is trying to go backwards. Perhaps I am looking at this the wrong way but it seems more like the spikes are charging the magnetic field of the toroid and after the spike shuts off, the current continues to flow in one direction since your diode is only allowing a one-way flow of the current. Now, if my thinking is way off, could you or someone else here explain to me what is really happening?

God Bless,
Jason O

P.S. Where did you get your Tesla wire from?

z_p_e

Jason,

The back or cemf spike created in the primary after the input pulse goes to zero, will reverse polarity in reference to the initial input pulse. As the input coil is being energized, the top of the toroid is positive wrt the bottom. When the input pulse goes low, the coil will kick back in reverse, and the bottom of the toroid will be positive wrt the top, and hence the cemf spike can energize the bulb. During the reversal, a new ISOLATED circuit is formed by the input coil, the bulb, and its series diode.

z_p_e

GM

z_p_e,

thank you for explaining this.  :)

@Jason: I took the teslawire out of my wire-box.  ;) - Okay, no kidding... I bought it long time ago. I think at "conrad"
(electronic shop).

@Paul: Yes, now you spell my name correctly, but wrong spelled names are mostly not so important. ;)
Unfortunartely I don't have access to a FIR camera. I am not a student or something else, and my all all-day-job have
nothing to do with electronics. In the far past I had a training as an electrican assistent, but since I have a job with
no relation to electronic topics. So I think I would have no chance to meet someone with such a camera.
Please keep in mind, on one hand I am much intersted in the free energy topic and I have a small, basic skill in the principles
of electrical engineering, but on the other hand I am still a normal man with limited opportunities (like "the boy next door").

If you have the right conditions to do all these further tests, I would be very happy if you could do this test with
my circuit (resp. your replication of it) and share your results.

I will do some tests on weekend using thinner wire but with more turns on the same core as in the last experiment.

Regards Markus

btw. If I spell some sentences or phrases wrong, please feel free to correct me if you want. I will not
comprehend this as a "slight"(?). :)