Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pushing it!

Started by broli, May 26, 2008, 11:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Seeing as though pushing something around requires a lot less work than bringing it to a higher potential I thought of an idea.

http://broli.dommel.be/slidewheel.avi

Basiclly the video shows the rods beinging pushed at exactly the right moment to disbalance the wheel. The piston IS driven by a motor, but my logic tells me that I can get more power out of the bigger wheel than I need to drive the piston. Two questions arise. Also do note that weels can be used to easy the friction.

1) Do I indeed get more power out of the bigger wheel than I need to drive the small one?
2) At second thought there is no second question. It had to do with the synchronization but that shouldn't be a problem.

AB Hammer

@broli

Interesting concept. Timing to keep from jamming might be a problem. But you don't need it to run a gravity wheel, even though it looks like it could work as an OU design but you need it to shift quicker to get enough energy built up. Heck I just had my thumb nail nearly tor off from my wheel, and I couldn't be happier. Another prime mover design.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

edelind

It may be OU if you use proper rollers. Anyway, the synchronization could be a real problem in your design, as the speed will most probably increase. Maybe it's easier to use magnets and electromagnets which will synchronize electronically (magnets on bars' end and electromagnets instead of the piston). Or, to avoid the vertical friction from the bars and the push piston, to use magnet balls, pushed toward the pistons by an electromagnet.

Just some thoughts...

Alexioco

Quote from: broli on May 26, 2008, 11:31:23 AM
Seeing as though pushing something around requires a lot less work than bringing it to a higher potential I thought of an idea.

http://broli.dommel.be/slidewheel.avi

Basiclly the video shows the rods beinging pushed at exactly the right moment to disbalance the wheel. The piston IS driven by a motor, but my logic tells me that I can get more power out of the bigger wheel than I need to drive the piston. Two questions arise. Also do note that weels can be used to easy the friction.

1) Do I indeed get more power out of the bigger wheel than I need to drive the small one?
2) At second thought there is no second question. It had to do with the synchronization but that shouldn't be a problem.

Nice thinking Broli, I enjoyed watching that, quite interesting, maybe the wheel and piston could work with each other, perpetuating itself...
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

broli

Oke instead of starting a new thread I decided to just expand on this one with a different idea on almost the same model.

http://broli.dommel.be/slidewheelV2.avi

The idea would work as following. At 12 oclock a stretched locked spring attaches to the rod and then gets unlocked. This will cause the spring to retract pulling the rod with it till almost 10 oclock. Then a lock sets in and afterwards the rod gets deaatched using maybe another smaller spring( or again a synchronization method  :P). The spring returns to it's horizontal position and the process repeats.

Of course friction can be the evil doer, there's a 50% chance of succes since in the good case the wheel will start to accelerate and you're home free. or fricton will not make the spring pass the locking postion in order to repeat the process.