Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Key To Perpetual Mechanical Motion

Started by 0ne, May 29, 2008, 07:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0ne

A v-gate of magnets that accelerates a mass so that it's momentum is greater then the attraction of the tip of the V so that it can escape the magnetic field, and move to the next V.

Don't put the V's to close. Seperate them just at the point to where the mass's momentum stops from friction after it escapes the magnetic v gate.

magnetic energy to momentum conversion.

SINEWAVE

i concur...  ;)

and i also know the other sequences you arent revealing....  :o

broli

What's a v-gate? Searching it gives different results. From the spiral setup of magnets to some linear stuff.

And btw Sinewave it's best to share your ideas up front instead of taking the old "I know a secret" route. That way you will trigger other people to spark newer ideas and so on, before you know it lots of people are involved and reach goals much faster.

utilitarian

Quote from: broli on May 29, 2008, 02:27:40 PM
What's a v-gate? Searching it gives different results. From the spiral setup of magnets to some linear stuff.

And btw Sinewave it's best to share your ideas up front instead of taking the old "I know a secret" route. That way you will trigger other people to spark newer ideas and so on, before you know it lots of people are involved and reach goals much faster.

He just means an arrangement of magnets in a V shape.  This will naturally cause any ferrous object in the middle of the V to accelerate to the point of the V, assuming the object is on a fixed rail-type path.  I have played around with this concept and do not think it is viable.  The object cannot generate enough momentum to leave the point of the V and move on to another V.  The V is capped at how much acceleration it will give you.  If you make the V long and narrow, the object will accelerate too slowly.  If you try to make the legs of the V wider, you make the magnetic force to weak at the beginning. The only ways to make it work that I have found are:

1.  Introduce gravity to help pull the object away from the point, ala the SMOT.  Unfortanately, with the SMOT, you end up lower than you started, so that is also a no go.
2.  Have progressively stronger Vs.  But the flaw with that is obvious.

powercat

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall