Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Deconstructing our Tower of Babel

Started by armagdn03, May 30, 2008, 10:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

He stated to resonantly match the load to the resonant drive circuit.

And:
Quote from: armagdn03 on May 31, 2008, 01:33:24 AM
Freebie (you only get one, and it may not stay long)

Imagine a generator.....we'll call it a tuning fork. Push it once, and it rings, through the law of balanced interchange our power we used to strike it once, has been multiplied over and over, rhythmically.

How do we "tap" into this? The general consensus seems to be some sort of apparatus that takes that movement and turns it into electricity to drive whatever load we wish. Could be a wheel and rod which converts the linear oscillation into rotational to drive a standard generator etc. Either way you slice it, you are taking the resonance of the fork, and making power.........in the worst possible way. In order to gain our energy we must dampen our oscillations killing the very effect that multiplied our power.

Or we could design a load for the tuning fork, lets say for sheits and giggles our load is, a tuning fork  ;D of the same frequency. Strike one tuning fork, and BOTH will vibrate, both source and load. Now you have not only multiplied your initial impact through the aforementioned law, but you have now doubled your initial multiplication, since you now have two moving for the price of one, and to boot, the natural oscillation of the first was NOT dampened. Note: the condition of resonance was not dampened, and the load resembles the source.

This information is known, yet not followed.
anyone could have written this, but I have never read it.
what you want is in front of you if you have the will to see it!

--Armagdn03--

--giantkiller.

innovation_station

i was gonna respond b4 but i told my self forget it ....  you all know how long that lasts ....lol

@ armma do share your hard work the world is slipping by as we speek ..... 

i dont need to rant on this i could mind you but i wont ...

i think there will only be a few that actually figure it compleatly out with out help .....

well i have still not studyied russel so me to be of help is slim ...

but then there is you and i know you studyied his work extencivily  :)

hope to hear from you and see your new projects

l8r bro  8)

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

aether22

Quote from: armagdn03 on July 24, 2008, 02:34:35 PM
This would not be impossible, it could even be likely. You will find that the sine wave produced at resonance, and the kick are one and the same, it is only a matter of how you are producing what, the only difference is one is a dampened wave, and one is not, and there is a huge difference in what that means as tesla noted in the quote I posted earlier.

To clarify, what I am talking about is an aetheric effect developed by having 2 coils each with an electro-aetheric current in them in the same space or nearby, their aetheric influences collide and agitate the aether energizing it, like orgone.  Or think Scalar waves.

Orgone, Scalar and torsion for instance are just different words for the same thing (although the aetheric influences in each do differ, just as visible light and microwave radiation is the same thing and yet different)

The aetheric disturbance such creates can cause energy (seemingly pulled from nearby sources of EMF such as motors) to be pulled into a nearby coil.
The kicks are not being input, they are the result of strongly pulling in comparatively distant EMF's.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

armagdn03

Quote from: Grumpy on July 24, 2008, 04:10:46 PM
armagdn03,

Are you trying to share something, discuss something, or what?

You say you know things and could explain or share but i would be pointless - yada yada

I don't see anyone asking for anything, explanations or otherwise, so why dangle the carrot?

If you want to share something - share it - if no one understands it - so be it.

Ha ha ha, sorry, guess I didn't state my intentions, didn't even know I had too, but I guess one could look at it like this. If a person were to give the "answer" it would be pointless because the entire understanding behind it would not be in place, so it would be like looking at a tv for the first time, and trying to figure out what to do with it, i guess im just presenting a user guide, a few things to ponder. I never thought of it as dangling the carrot that nobody was asking for. There are definitely things that seem to have slipped by the mass consciousness that do not require belief in an aether or other form of energy, or any supreme knowlege, rather simply looking at things from a parallel point of view, engineering from a different mindset. People build awesome tesla coils all the time, which take advantage of 90 percent of the concepts that people ponder over on this site, but dont realize how to use it. People can create resonant rise following instructions, but people cannot figure out how to plug an apliance into it because they dont know why it was built in the first place, or how the different parts contribute to its "pretty" display. come on man! random coil combinations with no regard to the number of winds, core material, inductance, parasitic capacitance, resonant frequency, what happens at resonance etc is talked about or understood. random loads are applied, without any form or sort of decoupling from the source etc, or without making sure the load wont destroy the resonant rise that took place. Im not trying to be mean or withhold anything from anyone, im just trying to get people to think a little bit!
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

Grumpy

A...3

You are wasting your time.  One in a million really wants out of their self-realized Matrix.  The rest will defend it to the end because they need it.

As my brother recently said to me:

"I dont have time to babysit. and who needs to breakdown the obvious. Figgure it out, or be left behind in the matrix you've created for your selves."
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards