Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

let electricity generate itself

Started by one_christian_warrior, July 29, 2010, 02:28:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nievesoliveras

This guy was relying on the flywheel to maintain a certain speed so he could take the battery out and the system run itself.

The car does exactly that except that the car uses a gazoline motor to keep the flywheel effect instead of a real flywheel like this guy did.

The thing is that if you can achieve the speed needed for the alternator to self sustain and get the energy from batteries filled by it using an inverter you could have electricity for months if not years before you need to change batteries or other parts from the system.

Again, just a means to get the flywheel speed effect is what is needed as the main element.

Jesus

Pirate88179

Jesus:

Is this not the age old idea of hooking a generator to a motor and letting it power itself?  If I read this correctly, if this is the case, what about Lentz's law?  As the generator places a load on the motor, it will require more power, etc.

I am 100% for creative thinking, most folks here know that about me.  But, if I am correct in what is being proposed here, I believe it has been tried before many, many times. (and nothing has worked)

If not, please correct me and maybe I too will learn something.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

nievesoliveras

@pirate

Do you remember the @electricme idea of using 3 batteries and charging them in series while using the center one to move the charger device?

You can use an inverter on another single battery from this group and get energy for appliances not exceding the capacity in amperes of the charging device.

For example an alternator has 63 amps usually. You can use safely 50 amps on appliances...

Remember I could be completely wrong.

Jesus

Update

In this case the running battery is not used because of the speed maintained by the flywheel effect.
Visualize the group of batteries receiving 36v in series and just using 12v from one to run your inverter...