Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

let electricity generate itself

Started by one_christian_warrior, July 29, 2010, 02:28:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaverius

Quote from: nievesoliveras on July 29, 2010, 01:28:07 PM
Yes it is this one:

Jesus
Chas Campbell device has been debunked............

Tito L. Oracion

hi everyone

always remember it is only the human mind that make it impossible, everything is possible ok.

it can be transformed into OU! it depends on how you make your coils, and lubrication plays a major role in this kind of design, the faster, quiet, you can make rotation the better, less wear, high energy gain. in that sense means everything contributes to make a perfect one ok.
;D

chessnyt

It CAN NOT EVER work because the horsepower required to turn all the pulleys (which is nothing more than a messy transmission) will be less than the horsepower of the motor (or connected output load) the alternator (a/c generator) will be able power.

ResinRat2

HEY OCW,

I cannot believe you posted this same idea in five different places. Once wasn't enough? Can you imagine if everyone else started multiple posting every idea?

Please Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All you are suggesting is changing gear ratios. This will NOT give you overunity. Please stop this nonsense.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

JasonD

Who has to replace the battery in two years when it dies?

Who had to create the battery?

How is the energy lost from friction and from generation regained?

100w consumed by drive motor = 1000 RPM @ 200 lbs of physical force out...
1000 RPM geared up to 2000 RPM on the generator yields only 100 lbs of force on the generator...
At 2000 RPM and only 100 lbs of force, the most you will generate is 80w...

Having more dead-weight and lost power from additional generators will further reduce that 80w to zero, when the battery runs-out. You will have drained 100KW and generated 80KW, but charging is barely 80% efficient, so you would only be able to store 60KW back into the battery.

The more the engine heats, and the more you drain the power, the more you loose. If you drained it down to 12v in 20 hours, it would yield the AH rating, at room temperature. That requires cooling, which further requires more power consumed, which results in more heat created and less output from the AH rating of the battery.

Until someone conquers "Perpetual Motion" or "Unity", there will be no conquering of "Over-unity". That is like expecting a caveman to invent the lighter, before fire was invented. Like landing on mars, before having sent anyone into space, or before having invented a space-ship.

Roll a motor down a long hill, slowly... that is free energy, if you don't count the energy required to lift it up the hill. That is what you are doing when you require a battery. Someone already expelled tons of energy making that device and nature is producing the work in a short-lived chemical cycle.

If there is ever true unity, the power-source would be able to be removed from the load. Can you take the battery out of the equation, and still get the same yield?

If that is what you call over-unity, then I win... I submit a 1000AH car battery... It consumes less than it supplies, and has no moving parts, unless you count the water as being mobile. That will yield 12v@0.084A=>1Wh, for 365 days, for 24 hours a day.