Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

let electricity generate itself

Started by one_christian_warrior, July 29, 2010, 02:28:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

one_christian_warrior

Yes nievesoliveras,
   That is exactly what I mean,,, if these are DC motors.
Otherwise you might need a couple of bridge rectifiers,
and maybe it would be wise to use a couple of voltage regulators
nice drawing,
thanks for the input,
do I have your permission to cut + paste it on the forums, and in email ?

thanks,
.    .    joe

powercat

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

e2matrix

In case OCW is serious someone please explain to him why this will not work.  You may have had a small gain after coming down a hill but you borrowed the energy gained from gravity.  If you are to get to the same starting point at the top of the hill you will have less energy than when  you started.  While there is one fellow who has done something similar and claims excess energy it is a lot more complex involving several large flywheels and a certain 'jerkiness' in the system from loose belts that apparently causes some gain.   
    Your motor with the smaller pulley will have a lot more resistance if it is loaded (drawing power from it) and that will put a huge load on the driving motor since it is geared to turn many revolutions of the small pulley for each turn of the large pulley motor.  I only wish it was this simple.  But if it was I can assure you people here would have discovered this long ago.  There are many people working with motors on this forum and elsewhere.  Sorry to be the naysayer but this can't work.  Where do you think the excess energy would come from?  I believe you are making a mistake in assuming the large pulley motor would not have great resistance when spinning the small pulley motor under a load.  It would take a lot of power input to the motor.  More power than you would gain by the output of the small faster spinning motor.  The closest thing to what you are thinking is this:
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Chas_Campbell_Generator

Unfortunately even though this has been built and demonstrated no one seems interested in making it.

nievesoliveras

mscoffman

That's what happens when you let those pulleys and belts accumulate
static electricity...OU. ;D

:S:MarkSCoffman