Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Deconstructing our Tower of Babel

Started by armagdn03, May 30, 2008, 10:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armagdn03

a rather bleak outlook, what if great teachers such as Tesla, and Walter R thought the same way, and never shared their findings or wisdom? But who knows, you may be right, you arent the first person to tell that to me.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

Grumpy

Bleak outlook?

It is what everyone wanted - desired - created.

If you fell you can change it - by all means do so and you will have the support of many that do not think it can be done.

Your mentor an I are no different, we pass each other on our path and shake hands occasionally.

If you are going to do something - I recommend that you hurry - it will only get worse from this point on.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Hope

Do you still want input on this Mr A?  Does a monopole field generator sound like fiction,  industry has been using them for at least 50 years to separate large heavy metal plates.   We can build a generator on this principle, and since the magnetic field is not effected at all by the plates separation (which is repulsion) we will be able to move many plates within that monopole field, even switch poles at will.   I think if we keep the washers static (rigid) and place charged plates -/+ we could attract any current values driven from the washers by the mag flux.  This may work with the Tesla flat bifilar coil.   May be that when we think about this we can figure out how Ed Leeds.. did his coral lifting, he was a thrifty man, so he built a magnetic generator that seemed only to require a few cranks to do its work.  Ed learned to place magnetic charges on objects , even stack charges perhaps.  What are your thoughts on this?

cletushowell

Im cussing. At the wall because
i know it can hear me it talks back but i cant decode
the vibrations of what it says
so fuck it again
double your oscilations
using this free water pump controlls the tuning
fork
http://www.rexresearch.com/milkovic/milkovic.htm
stack your ed washers between water
use four coils not two
Check out this video on YouTube: