Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Deconstructing our Tower of Babel

Started by armagdn03, May 30, 2008, 10:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

@ armagdn03

QuoteMorpheus: Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.

QuoteMorpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

With the above thoughts in mind, "RHYTHMIC BALANCED INTERCHANGE", has no meaning.

The person that told you: ?I could give you the answer, but it would be meaningless to you? is absolutely correct.   They need to "show" you the answer so you can see it yourself.

If you look back to the history of radio, before the "arc discharger" apparatus became popular, radio engineers used "impact excitation".   This concisted of some means of exciting a coil into undamped self-oscillation and this was accomplished by the used of a spark-gap (not an arc).  The spark was initiated with about 500v and feeble current and this little tiny spark which was quenched very suddenly, would excite a coil into oscillations (usually shown with a condenser across the inductor and chokes befroe the gap in diagrams, but the self-capacitance will allow for self-oscillation if excited correctly) and these oscillations would last for a long period of time before they were damped out.  So, there is your tuning fork and striker - and one more wrong fork in the road taken. 

Tesla, Wien, Chaffee, and Galleti had the right idea.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

armagdn03

Wow, some people responded, interesting. Perhaps more food for thought.
First, AC power is not an accurate representation of the law of Balanced interchange.  There are two states which govern all, polarity and relaxation. This will be expanded upon. However, AC is in fact polarity followed by relaxation, followed by opposite polarity. Interchange does not refer to  interchange between polar states as in AC but rather interchange between two opposite conditions of compression and decompression or polarity and, nullification of polarity.

A small treatise on Balanced interchange, in particularly polarity.:

In life there is only polarity and relaxation. With these two tools, all we know and will know are masterfully created. Mr. Russell would name these two forces, compression and decompression. I submit that movement can aptly be termed polarity, and peace is the condition to which movement returns through the action of relaxation. At first it is difficult to fully comprehend how these seeming two items can create all there is, not because we do not contain the tools to understand, but rather we have not been looking to simplify the world through our understanding, rather to complicate it.

Take for instance a stream, its movement is in one direction. Because it moves, we may say it represents, or is a polarity. It has a positive, where it is going, and it has a negative, where it has been (not 100 percent accurate, but stick with me). One points in one direction, and the other points opposite to it. (Those who have thought about it a bit, will readily agree that flowing water is a good analogy to current in a circuit so you may apply what is talked about here to such a case. ) It is easy to see how absurd the idea of a monopole is immediately. How can you have a river going somewhere without having been somewhere? Or, how can it have been somewhere if it is not going someplace? So movement is polarization simple and plain. This can be applied and hold true to any polarity, be it heat and cold, positive and negative charges, North and south poles, light and dark. all movement is polarized and characterized by two opposing states wanting to return to null.(more accurately, all movement is either creating or voiding polarity)  How can a fan blow more air than it takes in? It cannot, equal and opposite.

Quite simple when you think about it. If there is no movement, how can there be two opposed conditions? If there is movement, how can there not be?

To be expanded upon, thanks for the replies, and for the record, nobody needs to be shown the answer, if there is a will there is a way, regardless of who steps into the scene, if you build it they will come, cough cough, lol, I mean if you want it you will find it, and if you don?t find it you don?t want it bad enough. (sorry for the bad field of dreams remark)

and good post with the LC circuit help! one example out of quite a few that can be used!
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

Grumpy

Yes, the "change" in the aether propagates - not actually moves.  Everything propagates - including physical things.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

armagdn03

So quiet for so long, shame, oh well, something else to chew on, maybe this one will go a bit better.

The so called ?Kicks?
Since I am fond of electrical resonance, I will apply all such examples to this form of oscillation, however they can be applied to all resonant systems. First a couple state fact

1)when a  change in amperage or flux occurs in an inductor, a voltage is produced that appears as a ?spike? on the oscilloscope.
2)this happens even in transformers, and the action is not a part of transformer action.
3)The steepness of this spike is dependent on how quick the change in current, or flux took place.

This very spike has been well documented and understood for years, known to be caused by Faradays Law. It states that when a change in flux occurs, a voltage rise occurs proportionally.  The equation is as follows,  -N ((Delta(BA))/delta T) where B is the magnetic field, A is the area, T is the time and ?N is the number of turns negative. Without going into detail, it states, that if we increase the turns, the area, or the magnetic field a higher voltage is generated, conversely if we lower the time, a greater voltage is generated.  This means we have several options for inducing this voltage spike.
Most have left it at that?..or have not even heard of this, or have not applied it correctly.  Some may say, so what, you have a short duration, HV spike with little amperage, what good is that. Well my friends, it does a lot of damn good when we are dealing with resonant systems. Please take into consideration the following analogy.  You are pushing Billy on the swing. (the swing is your oscillatory system) and at first you give him random pushes at random times, and notice his swinging is erratic and uncontrolled, then you learn you must push at the right time, in order to get the swinging smooth, and get him to gain some height.  Now you are pushing at a harmonic of the swing, and in doing so each succeeding push adds onto the next one, so that after a while he is swinging nice and high for little input effort given at regular intervals. Now lets say you keep on observing, and notice another important thing. Since there is no friction in your dream, we won?t worry about that.  You notice that there are several ways in which you can push, both of which require the same amount of energy. One is a quick stabbing motion, very fast  but short, and the other is long and drawn out but more slow.  What you notice about each, is that the total height of Billy?s swing cannot exceed the speed of the push given to him. Even though both methods use the SAME amount of energy, since we are dealing with an oscillatory system, one method will yield far greater resonant rise than another despite the same energy. Since the quick motion offers more kinetic energy, it allows the swinging to ?top off? at a higher level. I would go on further but I think the point has been made.

Now the reality of the situation is that in all resonant systems we have friction of some sort, in this case ohmic and other losses. So there is some die down. We want to minimize the things that cause it to die down so that each succeeding oscillation pushes upon the previous, and if the previous is as large as possible, then resonant rise increases. Tesla referred to this as the ?Magnification? of the circuit, and the equation for it is as follows Magnification = (1/R)(square root(L/C) where R is resistance, L is the inductance, and C is the capacitance. Those in the know, will notice that in modern electronics this is referred to as the Q of the circuit, or how many oscillations occur before half the energy that was put Into the oscillatory system has dissipated.  We can see that decreasing R, increasing L or decreasing C all result in a higher Q or magnification of the oscillations.

Putting it all together, Increasing number of winds, or decreasing pulse time increases the strength and size of the faraday induced spike, a bigger spike = higher resonant rise potential, High magnification factor allows for this potential to be realized, by following the guidelines given.
Now to spell it out even further. IF you make the pulse shorter and shorter, less and less energy is used, Spikes get bigger and bigger, and if done right, resonant rise is INSANE.  I leave you with the following quote from Tesla himself on the issue of big kicks of power in small time spans (in this interview he speaks of the capacitor dealing with the large kick, another piece of the machine)

?Energy stored in the condenser and discharged in an inconceivably small interval of time. You could not produce that activity with an undamped wave. The damped wave is of advantage because it gives you, with a generator of 1 kilowatt, an activity of 2,000, 3,000, 4,000, or 5,000 kilowatts; whereas, if you have a continuous or undamped wave, 1 kilowatt gives you only wave energy at the rate of 1 kilowatt and nothing more. That is the reason why the system with a quenched gap has become popular. ?
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

Grumpy

armagdn03

Quote from: armagdn03 on July 23, 2008, 09:36:02 PM
Â"Energy stored in the condenser and discharged in an inconceivably small interval of time. You could not produce that activity with an undamped wave. The damped wave is of advantage because it gives you, with a generator of 1 kilowatt, an activity of 2,000, 3,000, 4,000, or 5,000 kilowatts; whereas, if you have a continuous or undamped wave, 1 kilowatt gives you only wave energy at the rate of 1 kilowatt and nothing more. That is the reason why the system with a quenched gap has become popular. Â"

Great quote.   Few understand it to any degree.  Like I said previously:

Tesla, Wien, Chaffee, and Galletti had the right idea  - and they all worked with damped waves - impulse excitation.

Pretty sure LC resonance is not what we are after...look at sound resonance.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards