Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I seem to have Negative Electricity but what do you do with it?

Started by gotoluc, May 31, 2008, 04:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Hi all,

below is a link to a Youtube video I just did which shows what seems to be negative electricity. Is this correct? and what do you do with it?

Your comments would be appreciated.

Thanks for looking.

Luc

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bXMgsW7Hu4

Goat

@ Gotoluc

Nice video presentation, congratulations on your recent setup.

Have you tried separating it using a pickup coil or transformer yet?  Not sure what else picks up negative electricity.

It'd be interesting if it can run ac lights or some load :o

Regards,
Paul

gotoluc

Thanks for looking Paul,

I have not tried to do anything more since I don' t even know if this is real negative electricity even if it's real, I have no ideal what to do with it. I'll wait till someone can confirm what is going on.

Thanks for looking.

Luc

Goat

@ Gotoluc

Have you tried measuring with an analog meter, no offense but I've been tricked with DVM's before while measuring near high frequency devices with spark gaps.

Regards,
Paul

gotoluc

Quote from: Goat on May 31, 2008, 05:29:21 PM
@ Gotoluc

Have you tried measuring with an analog meter, no offense but I've been tricked with DVM's before while measuring near high frequency devices with spark gaps.

Regards,
Paul
No, I don't have one, yet. On my things to get list. However my Fluke meter has been very reliable to date and has not done this yet with all the pulsing I have been doing.

Thanks

Luc