Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

magnetic battery

Started by Creativity, June 23, 2008, 07:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groundloop

@resonanceman,

Well, I'm not sitting on my butt regarding testing of free energy devices! LOL :-)

I remember back in 1998 (or so) when I first read about the MEG. I then thought that
it was a very nice looking equipment. Now that I actually have a unit on my desk, it looks
more like a monster. :-) I have spent a huge amount of money and time on the unit,
and I have used the best parts that where available to me. Now we have reached 2008,
that is 10 years. In ten years the Bearden's team has not managed to get the unit out
to the market. I also remember a Yahoo group dedicated to the MEG replica. (Maybe the
group still is active?) As far as I have checked, none of the members of that group got a
running o/u unit. Now here we have a lot of people trying out all sorts of configurations.
I bet that someone in this group also have tried another coil setup than me. What I'm trying
to say is that the only thing we have is Bearden's claim that the unit works, and Naudin's replica.
Looking at Naudin's replica, he never tried to loop the unit into a self runner. He also burned some resistors with high voltage (changing the value of the resistors) to get the "correct" output readings.

I'm closing in on my vacation soon and will not have the time to do any work on the MEG until late this year. Maybe I'm 99.99% there. Time will tell.

Groundloop.

[EDIT] I found the MEG group: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/MEG_builders/message/1359

resonanceman

Quote from: Groundloop on June 25, 2008, 05:20:28 PM
@resonanceman,

Well, I'm not sitting on my butt regarding testing of free energy devices! LOL :-)

I remember back in 1998 (or so) when I first read about the MEG. I then thought that
it was a very nice looking equipment. Now that I actually have a unit on my desk, it looks
more like a monster. :-) I have spent a huge amount of money and time on the unit,
and I have used the best parts that where available to me. Now we have reached 2008,
that is 10 years. In ten years the Bearden's team has not managed to get the unit out
to the market. I also remember a Yahoo group dedicated to the MEG replica. (Maybe the
group still is active?) As far as I have checked, none of the members of that group got a
running o/u unit. Now here we have a lot of people trying out all sorts of configurations.
I bet that someone in this group also have tried another coil setup than me. What I'm trying
to say is that the only thing we have is Bearden's claim that the unit works, and Naudin's replica.
Looking at Naudin's replica, he never tried to loop the unit into a self runner. He also burned some resistors with high voltage (changing the value of the resistors) to get the "correct" output readings.

I'm closing in on my vacation soon and will not have the time to do any work on the MEG until late this year. Maybe I'm 99.99% there. Time will tell.

Groundloop.

[EDIT] I found the MEG group: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/MEG_builders/message/1359

Groundloop

I checked out that  messageboard ..........not much point in  me spending  much  time there.

I  don't  have  the education to follow the math or  fancy names  for  everything . ( dyslexia ) 

That  doesn't mean that I  can't  recognise  a problem when I see one .
This   is   as simple  to me as telling  the difference between    jet black and  pure  white. 

I will  try one more time  to explain  .

For lack of a better analogy  ......... your   control  coils SHOULD be acting much like  a field effect  transistor .
They  should  be  pinching  off  the flux  in  one  direction and  making it easier  to flow in the other  direction. 
In  order to do this  they must be  relatively  unaffected  by  stray  flux from  the magnet .

In   your MEG  the   magnet is  right next  to   the place  where the  control  coil  needs to pinch off the flux .
At the point  that   the  flux  should  get cut off  you  have   VERY strong flux from the magnet . 
As long as you have  such strong flux  directly  from the magnet  at your pinch point  there is no way that it can pinch  it  off .   

That is  my final  attempt 
Do I expect you  to  listen?    NO
You  obviously   have  more education than I do ........and  more experience building .
What  could  I possably  understand   that  you  don't understand? .

One thing they  don't teach is collage  is common  sense .  ........to me this is just a common sense  problem .   

Sorry   if  this sounds a little hostile .
It is not about  you .
I get this kind of thing all the time .
If you don't have the right math  formula or the right  technical  term ........you get no respect .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Enjoy  your  vacation

:)

gary

Groundloop

@resonanceman,

I did understand you the first time. And I DO respect and value your input.

I will try to change the layout the next time I have time to work on my MEG unit.

What I'm not sure of is the idea, that it is possible to control the flux this way.
The "accepted" theory is that if you restrict the flow a little in one direction and
"help" the flow a little in the other direction then you can switch the flux from
the magnet from one side to the other with little input and thus get a total gain
in your system. The idea is that the magnetic flux will go the least resistant
way in the core. I'm not convinced that this happens at all even if the magnetic
simulators tells that it is happening.

In my tests (so far) it more looks like we have a 50% flux field in both directions
of the core with equal strength. It seems that this flux is constant and that the
control coils just shuttle its own flux back and forth through the core as if the
magnet is not there at all. I must add that the MEG on my web is not the first
unit that I have made. I have tested with toroid cores and ferrite cores also.

[EDIT] I have added a drawing that illustrate what I'm trying to say here.

Maybe we can only control the flux from the magnet when the core is at (or
very close) to saturation?

I must also add that I do not have any college educations (or other higher educations) :-)

Groundloop.

resonanceman

Quote from: Groundloop on June 25, 2008, 07:00:05 PM
@resonanceman,

I did understand you the first time. And I DO respect and value your input.

I will try to change the layout the next time I have time to work on my MEG unit.

What I'm not sure of is the idea, that it is possible to control the flux this way.
The "accepted" theory is that if you restrict the flow a little in one direction and
"help" the flow a little in the other direction then you can switch the flux from
the magnet from one side to the other with little input and thus get a total gain
in your system. The idea is that the magnetic flux will go the least resistant
way in the core. I'm not convinced that this happens at all even if the magnetic
simulators tells that it is happening.

In my tests (so far) it more looks like we have a 50% flux field in both directions
of the core with equal strength. It seems that this flux is constant and that the
control coils just shuttle its own flux back and forth through the core as if the
magnet is not there at all. I must add that the MEG on my web is not the first
unit that I have made. I have tested with toroid cores and ferrite cores also.

Maybe we can only control the flux from the magnet when the core is at (or
very close) to saturation?

I must also add that I do not have any college educations (or other higher educations) :-)

Groundloop.

Do  ANY of your MEGs  have a  space of at least   1/2  the  width of the magnet  between the   control coils   and the magnet?

In  my opinion   you should have  half of  the flux on each side   if you   have no   control  coils or non working control  coils . 
As  far as if the  theory is workable .  there are quite a few other  similar   devices out there.    I have no  reason to doubt the theory  .     
I also  have spent some time on the Bearden  website       
I think he is a man  of integrity 

I just had a flash ........       Sometimes  I  have a complete concept  flash into my mind .....I  read that Tesla  had flashes like that alot . ........ they  cuused him alot of  suffering  in his later years because he could no longer act on them .

Anyway ............how  do you  drive your control  coils?
Now  it looks to me  like the way to  drive them  is with a sharp  spike   designed to   ring  them into resonance .  ...... of  course a a cap  is needed to  go with each coil .  ...   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

have  you  read  much from this  site?

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/

The  part  about  the MEG  starts on  chapter  3 page 12
There  are   other  similar   devices  in that  chapter 

gary

Groundloop

@resonanceman,

The toroid version and the ferrite core versions had spacings between the magnet and the control coils.
I have also tried to put one control coil at the top and one control coil at the bottom. And I have tried
to have the control coils at the same "leg" as the output coils on the ferrite version.

On my newest MEG I drive the control coils with a modified Bedini cap pulser. The coils is alternate
switched on and off.

I will check the web site link you posted, thanks.

[EDIT] I have read the document and there are some good tips there that I can try out.

Groundloop.