Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

magnetic battery

Started by Creativity, June 23, 2008, 07:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

resonanceman

can we affect  the flow of  the big pump at all ?

The flow of the  big pump is  constant .......it   will not change   no matter what  you  do with the small pumps .

However ....................... if you  run one of the small pumps long enough   most of the  current flow will  end up on that side .

I don't like the analogy  with water .    You are in effect comparing  apples  and atoms
The  water  will take a  very long time to  react because it is  so  heavy
The   magnetic  flux  will react very  quickly  because it has little or no mass .

gary

Creativity

Quote from: resonanceman on June 25, 2008, 08:31:15 PM
The flow of the  big pump is  constant .......it   will not change   no matter what  you  do with the small pumps .

However ....................... if you  run one of the small pumps long enough   most of the  current flow will  end up on that side .

I don't like the analogy  with water .    You are in effect comparing  apples  and atoms
The  water  will take a  very long time to  react because it is  so  heavy
The   magnetic  flux  will react very  quickly  because it has little or no mass .

gary
In robotics they use a pneumatic channels switching.U have for example Y shape junction and with a small energy side blow u can make the air stream to go from one leg of a junction to the another.It works because of "stickiness" of air stream.But magnetic field is occupying all the channels it can have,because it is not unidirectional like an air stream.It tries to make a sphere,so it will occupy every channel that is in its range...i think.
In that case if u work to switch the flux from one halfsphere to the another i don't see it as a possibility :| especially when u try to work near the pole of the magnet(nearly 90deg turn of curvature out of the main magnetic axis of a magnet).What could work is to create two side channels(slitted transformer core),at the side (half way from the either pole of magnet,like equator on the Earth).
In that place lines of flux are trying to go along the curve but nearly straight line.i guess is much easier to channel this lines here to go across 1 or the other Y junction in transformet core.
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

Magnethos

yes, you can extract energy from magnets. Magnets have energy inside in form of magnetic energy. You can extract that energy using a simple electric generator and moving the magnets. But if you want to extract that energy from a static device, you must to destabilize the magnetic field of the magnet using a tecnique (I don?t know what technique). And is good too, to use a special magnet that has a stronger magnetic field. I read an article that said that an inventor mixed some ingredients by error an make the strongest magnetic material ever, and obtained an infinite magnetic battery.

Koen1

wow gee really? so magnets produce magnetic energy?
and there is an infinite magnetic battery?

gosh, I guess I must have been stupid then eh?

Well, please enlighten us and give us some solid links,
leads, etc, to this infinite battery and its inventor?

And while you're at it, perhaps you could explain what exactly
"magnetic energy" is? I know of the magnetic field,
but not of a special form of energy that it consists of.
There is a certain level of energy contained in electromagnetic
waves, but in a magnetostatic field?

Magnethos

Quote from: Koen1 on July 05, 2008, 12:25:10 PM
wow gee really? so magnets produce magnetic energy?
and there is an infinite magnetic battery?

gosh, I guess I must have been stupid then eh?

Well, please enlighten us and give us some solid links,
leads, etc, to this infinite battery and its inventor?

And while you're at it, perhaps you could explain what exactly
"magnetic energy" is? I know of the magnetic field,
but not of a special form of energy that it consists of.
There is a certain level of energy contained in electromagnetic
waves, but in a magnetostatic field?

Sorry for my poor english, maybe I haven?t explained as well as I want. Yes, I mean magnetic field and not magnetic energy, sorry. I will try to find the article in google and if I find it I will post it.